part 10

Areeeree.....wolves sharp claws has already lost inside his chest .... while the other already getting hold of his neck...

The talwar emerged from the water and landed in front of aman... the struck of talwar power made the wolves to take its step back... the wolves just went to a far distance and just sat there and watch their sucess...sucess in completing the task....

Just like how laila planned.... the talwar will come when aman life is in danger.

Aman .....merely body soaked in blood... was gasping to breath... he was in too much pain and barely could keep him self from fainting... if he faint who will protect roshni from the wolves...

Aman :ro...sh....ni.... run...

He knows its just matter of time minutes before he will faint...he could not bare it anymore...tears of helplessness was falling from his eyes...

He tried to look up to the sky... in his mind begging god to save her..

Aman : ya allah....im a cursed soul...i have no complaints about it.... but not her....what ever punishment written in her fate give it to me... plz save her...

In the silence of the kaala jungle...roshni can only hear aman's struggle to inhale oxygen... slowly exhaling it....

Roshni slowly stand to her knee walked helplessly toward aman...carried his head and rested it on her lap.... he slowly touched her face.....the wolves howled....aman squeezed her hand hard... she knew what this means....

She slowly woke up... walked toward the sword.. she can see the wolves are watching them...for a moment she turn and looked at aman... he is holding on to his last moment so he can still protect her...

Aman and roshni exchanged look...aman knows what she is going to do... he had a smile on his face...

Roshni tought back aman's word ( agar tum meri jaan manga toh main kushi kushi se de dunga... main poocha bhi nahi karunga aisa kyun kya....)

Roshni picked up aman's talwar... she walked slowly toward aman.. bend down and touched his face one last time... one last time kissed his forehead...

Roshni in her mind ( khan baba this is not the end... without u my life is meaningless...i will never b able to live a life without you and this guilt....this talwar not only will take ur life but as well as mine)

Roshni lift the sword high ready to end his missery....

A loud thunder... a sharp lightning.. jinnad ki badshah talwar broke into two....

Yehh baadshah ki talwar hai....the sword that always protected its master...how could laila or ayana could even think that it will kill its own master..The talwar will never let any one kill its master...

a bright light from the talwar throw roshni and aman far .. aman looses his consiousness... the bright light gather arround his body and get absorbed into aman's body....

the entire talwar power now have been absorbed by aman's body...

With tht absorbtion amans bleeding stops....
Roshni is surprised...

Wolves stand to their feet.....they couldnt beleive they have just failed laila's mission....ready to attack unconcious aman who is lying under a big tree...

Suddenly aloud ROAR could b heard... roshni get back on her leg...the loud roar is so loud that it send a chill fear inside roshni... she got a fear goose bump..

Tht loud roar stoped the steps of the wolves ... it was coming from behind of the exact tree aman lying unconcious....

Roshni can hear dry leaves breaking sound...as if something big coming out from behind the tree... with every step sound... the wolves took a step back...

Roshni: yeh saab kya ho ra ha hai...khon e waha??

From back of the tree slowly with a loud roar a BLACK LION came out and it slowly walked toward aman and stand covering his body...aman was lying under the standing lion completely protected....

It turned and looked at aman lying unconsious and soaked in blood...

It lift its head and looked at the wolves. The blue eyes of the lion shinned and had this deep anger... as if it was telling

IF YOU DARE .....TOUCH HIM...

Who is this new entry? How this kaala sher related to aman?
Let ur imagination run wild 💝 Devna