part 49

"Khan baba" roshni shouted as she searched for aman. There lying on their room floor was her khan baba. He is dead. blood poured out of his body. Aayaana sword is lying there just beside him. Roshni lift her hands and both her hands are drenched in blood.

" you have killed him our revange is fullfilled" a voice walking from behind. roshni eyes trace to the sound....

Her mother....beautiful woman as if she just woke up from picasso drawing. ....victorious warrior voice .. a smirk spread across her face....

"NOOO MAAAA NOOOOO "

Aman :"Roshni...roshni...."

her nightmare ended abruptly as aman's voice shake her back to reality. panting.. she wiped the sweat off her forehead... everything was blurry for her. For a second she didnt knew where was she.

She can see the sun is having its own battle to glide through the tall pines trees to reach its rays to the dark grounds of kaala jungle... even when the sun is up shinning brightly kaala jungle remained dark signifying its victory over goodness..

Roshni eyes traced for aman...there he was standing right infront of her...all his wounds have healed... but somehow she knew the wound that his soul is carrying need time to heal... kaala sura was no where to be seen....it was a nightmare... she must have thought too much into her past that took the form of her nightmare...but why this dream ....it confused her...

Roshni :khan baba....

Aman refused to respond to her call... he avoided eye contact with her... he turned away refusing to face her...his gultiness was killing him from inside...

Aman : roshni il go and drop you in ur house... my house ....my life .... is not the right place for you...now you know the truth...im sorry about yesterday....

Aman : i should have given you some time to mourn your parents.... take your time ... when you feel the range of revenge for parents death rises come looking for me.... il be waiting for you....

He didnt wait for her reply...neither he wanted to know....after what have happend previous night he felt ashamed to face her....he took heavy steps toward his car....

Roshni pulled his hand to stop his advance...

Roshni : bring me back home....

Aman turned and looked straight into her eyes. His face washed blank with confusion,like his brain cogs couldnt turn fast enough take in the information from her wide eyes. Every muscle of his body just froze before a bewilderment crept onto his face.

Roshni : take me back... back to our house as ROSHNI AMAN JUNAID KHAN.

She saw the shock register on aman's face before he could hide it.

Aman: roshni...i.....i think this wont be the right decision. You said you wanna fall in love with me again.... but I am not right for you...i will remind you about your parents...junaid manzil...

Roshni : is where i belong...

She didnt give him a chance to finish his lines as she is not intrested in it anymore...

Roshni :look here khan baba....im sure by now you would have known im smarter than you...so im not gonna repeat my self... i dont need you to take decision for me... i can decide if ur right for me or not.... im still in the process of deciding... for that i want to know your family more... i also dont want to hide under farah friend identity anymore...when i enter that house i want to enter with full dignity as your wife...we are married .... so bring me back to that house as your wife...