part 9

Aman and roshni just looked on helpless...

Aman :laila tum... hum ne aap ko yakeen kya tha.. lekin aap toh hum dono ko .... iss ka matlab aap ne meri family ko... (realising ROSHAN actually left the entire family with laila just now) no...no...no....

Roshni : laila aapne aisa kyun kiya...what did we do to you....

Laila stroke her moon stick on the ground.... each and every stroke aman felt the pain... aman shout in pain holding his hand....

Roshni: no no...she ran to aman...stop stop plz... aapko kya chahiye...im willing to do anything...kuch bhi....plz dont hurt him...she try hold his hand to ease pain

Laila : chuuu chuuu kitna pyar karthi hain .. but he dont deserve it roshni... he never beleived you roshni... he beleived alia over you roshni... tumey ghar se nikalti...phir bhi tum nay unki ammi ke liye....

For every bad site of aman laila was highlighting roshni could only think of the times he saved her ....the good time ROSHAN had togather... the beautiful family he gave for her .

Roshni : khabardar laila...yeh meri pati hai... you have no rights to talk about him... jo bhi hua woh humara beech hai..not for a 3rd person to talk abt it...( roshni didnt want her truth to get revealed..at the same time she's not gonna just sit and listen another lady judging her man)

Aman : aman just looked at his roshni standing like a shield in between him and laila still defending him after all tht he have done to her....roshni...main mar bhi rahoon meri muh deck ne ke liye mat aana.... at this moment he is dying...the same person he didnt wanna see during his last moment now standing between him and death....

meri ammi ke liye?? Kya... his pain blurring his mind from analysing further...

Laila gets angry with roshni's answer ...she stroke again her moon stick.. aman could'nt bare the pain anymore...his loud cry could b heard in every corner of the kala jungle

Laila: tum dono ko andaza bhi nahi main aap dono ko kitna nafrat karti hoon.... tum dono mujse meri laal chand ko cheen liya... main tum dono ki sab kuch cheen lungi... tumhari powers phir tum dono ki jaan.... you both will see each others death... that last moment of your life you will realise how you couldnt live or die togather... how it feels to b nothing with out powers....

Laila calls her wolves and order them to attack ROSHAN.. wolves jumped toward aman... aman push roshni aside and tried to fight both the wolves..he made sure he kept both the wolves busy attacking him and dont target roshni.... he had no other way to save her now...he is helpless without bazigar and talwar...

Roshni : sim sim simara...

Laila uses her magic and freezes her clips... roshni tried to use her mind power to remove the wolves away from aman... but its proven the wolves are way more big and powerfull....

Laila : roshni... aman...enjoy ut last moments...soon u will beg for death...( laila leaves from there as she know her wolves will finish this work)

Just few minutes....aman is already weak ....he can't bare the pain or fight back this attack any longer... at the same time he wont die... He will only suffer for long time with immense pain....roshni already saw the effect of a single bite but now the man she loved is being thrown and bitten like a chunck of meat.... ALL THIS... HE IS DOING IT to keep the wolves away from her.. he will let the wolves attack him until the wolves it self get tired...

Roshni :khan baba...khan baba.....her tears rolling down..nahi..nahi yeh saab ek dream hai...no no...( she refuse to beleive what she is witnessing)

she saw him getting tossed in the air by the wolves and hitting the trees and falling down. He is drenched in blood...he's bleeding from numerous bite....with every fall he is using eveybit of left energy in him to stand back and call the wolves...

Pari: ohh noo... ab main samajh gayi ...yahi thi laila ka plan.. aman will never get cured easily... he gonna continue suffer in pain....There is only one way to free aman from suffering....

Ayana jinnad ka baadshah ko marna padega....

Let ur imagination run wild...LOVE 💝 DEVNA