part 17

Pari : i am tiny creatures from of the world of angels. I am helpless infront of jinns and surely cant do anything against jinnad baadshah. As pari we have to use someone's body to posses and pari can only do everything indirectly .

Roshni : so gardener....

Aman : total rubbish.... im not the gardener..

Roshni : your so offended i touch the tree... cut the tree your self..which house owner does this... look at your self...shamelessly claming your self to be the owner... whatever... so gardener... what should i call you.... do you have any name...or they call you ehhh...wohh...

Aman is enjoying every moment of this. He missed this roshni so much. The exact roshni he fell in love with. He realised this happiness is short lived.

Aman : aman junaid khan...

Roshni: eyes are cute but name is like old man type... so how should i call you. AJK? AMAN? MR. KHAN...

Aman : KHAN BABA......

the name came out from his mouth. Aman can control his mind but he couldnt control the heart which is missing his roshni.

Roshni : khan baba?? Who keep name as khan baba?? Weird...what ever its your name your problem... so khan baba... my name is ..

Aman : ROSHNI...

Roshni in her mind: allah knows best how he know my name...he is so weird....behave weird... talk so much not at all like me...roshni just few more delivery and than your done with this man... roshni be smart. He is a servent of the house. He will deliver all this naankatayi... punishment for behaving rudely...

Roshni : so khan baba ....deliver all this nankhatai... i have paste address on top pf the box..make sure you deliver it to right address... of you dont il tell ur boss that you cut down that tree and you behaved rudely to a smart..beautiful..and talented baker....

Aman just had this smile the whole conversation. he is ready to listen what ever she want him to do.

Aman laughed thinking how roshni use to burn all the nankhatai.... in his mind il do anything....but Just dont come back to my hell anymore...

Amans return to drop roshni in her bakery was welcomed by loud cry of salma . Roshni's bakery gets burned. Before roshni could run into the shop aman runs before her into the burning shop to safe it.

Aman could not call bazigar infront of her as it will expose his identity to her. He tried his best .....end up getting his hand burned.....He sit on the floor completly devasted collecting what ever left of the shop. he was crying..

Roshni crying along with salma felt surprised.

Roshni : its my bakery... my dream...he have no connection with it. why an unknown gardener is crying for it..

Aman can sense some one is watching them. He just scan through the crowd. With jinnad baadshah improved vision power aman took seconds to identify the enemy within....

ALIA....

right now aman cant do anything. He cant expose his powers to roshni. What concern aman now is that Alia is back targetting roshni again. She is not safe here.

Roshni :ammi... (salma faints out of the shock)

Aman gets her into the car and rush her to the hospital. He fullfill all the hospital formalities. Roshni just watched as aman takes lead in talking to the doctor and arranging treatments for salma.

Roshni : maybe this gardener is not as bad as i thought. But why he is so concerned about my ammi and not even bothered about his injured hand?

Aman stayed outside the hospital whole night scared that alia will be back.
He calls baazigar. Aman looks into baaziger eyes and he closes his own eyes.

Aman get flashes of what happend through baazigar memory. Alia came to the bakery.

Alia : so here is where you have been hiding . I thought aman will hate you forever. Chu..chu...what i can say... you outsmart me. Aman thinks that he can keep you safe like this. Last time i wanted to separate you and aman. This time i will unite both of you. So that when time come kabir can fulfill his revange. If i burn this tiny...cute bakery...aman will come for you. Alia burns the bakery.

Roshni: this eagle.. here also...

Roshni's voice jerked aman.

Roshni: gardener..... i mean.....khan bana... what ru doing with my eagle. Do you even know anything about eagles.

This question made aman laugh in silence.

Roshni : He sits near my bakery everyday and follows me everywhere. Allah knows best. He must have known that im at the hospital. Thats why he is here. I never gave him a name. Maybe i should call him...

Aman : baazigar... yeh toh baaz hai na...baazigar...

Roshni : hun ..hun...i call him baazigar.

Aman and baazigar just exchanged look and smiled . Roshni did notice aman's hand is healed. Wondered how it got healed so fast... He just watched her going inside the hospital. How beautiful she is.....she and her nonsense talks... her happiness in thinking that she outsmarted him......He missed her so much.
She have walked away from his sight....

Aman: KAALASURA....

A loud roar... kaalasura comes infront of aman.
Aman put his hand on kaalasura head. Gently caress its head and close his eyes and talked to its soul.

Kalasura knows what to do... as he get ready to complete aman's instruction....

Roshni is under attack. ALIA is back. Aman dont wanna bring roshni back to junaid manzil but at the same time he wanna protect her. What is kaalasura mission now? Will pari ever find the right person to posses and how will she unite ROSHAN indirectly

Keep imagining 💝💝💝 DEVNA