part 7

Aman and roshni standing at the waterfall... under the bright moonlight waterfall shined beautifully...the calm waters of the waterfall holds the key to the khan family safety..
Thinking on what to do.... roshni knows that she cant let aman to jump inside water..for a sec she turned and looked at him... his cute eyes that she fell in love looked tired and worried.. his face was holding back his pain...she didnt like the khan baba she seeing right infront of her... she touched her waist for a sec

Roshni mind voice : nahi... main khan baba ko aise nahi dekh sakta... jo bhi ho jaye main unko is risk lene ki mauka nahi dungi...

For her.. khan baba is more important than her secret...

Knowing roshni looking at him..aman knows her 2 well ...her silence means her mind is planning something.... aman recollected the times roshni saved him by risking her life... just yesterday during anniversary celebration aman witnessed her pain... her grip out of pain still fresh in his mind...

Aman mind voice: nahi roshni...iss bar main aapko mere liye sacrifice karne ka mauka nahi dungi..enough roshni u have done so much for me but in return i have only given u pain...(he notice her holding her waist)...roshni main nahi janti kyun aap is dard main hai...kyun aap post operation dawai kha rahe hai ... lekin ek dhin main woh reason ko pata karenga...

Roshni took her first step ready to jump..

Aman : kabir nahi....

Roshni turned ready to do sim sim simara....there was no one ...all she heard was water splashing....

Roshni: nahi ......
It was 2 late...

Aman used every bit of energy he was left with to swim against the tide to reach the bottom of the waterfall... he searched everywhere.. he had no clue what he must look for... his lungs started to scream for oxygen... he knew that slowly he is losing against time...

Roshni :khan baba.... ayana's love stopped the heavy fall of water... making it easy for aman to dive in deeper...

....thunder ...lightning knowing its master in danger talwar came without invitation.... jinnad ki talwar came down and struck the bottom of the waterfall.... as soon as the talwar hit the bottom..... all the water got drained...visibly showing 7 small statues... aman had no time to waste....he started to collect all the statues... roshni joined him...

Pari :thank god jinnad ka talwar mathad karne ke liye agayi. is baar aman ko koi dhard nahi honga...kyun ki aman ne uss talwar ko nahi bulaya tha...

Laila was watching everything from laal chand smirked...

Laila : ab tak...jaisa maine socha tha waisa hi hua ... aman...jinnad ki badshah... u wont stay as baadshah for long aman... tumahara pass jyada waqt nahi hai... tumhari yeh choti choti khushi ko enjoy karo....

What did she meant by that... let ur imagination run wild... LOVE 💝DEVNA