part 29

Tabizi : its already morning farah...why roshni havent come back yet... by now the 4th life stone would have light up...is roshni in any trouble....im worried farah...

Pari: tabizi she is ayaana....you have to focus on creating the wiccan star. Lets us togather power up the star..by the time aman reach here everything should be ready. Before that i will prepare the safety circle arround our house...

In the kaala jungle...

Roshni : baaziger you fly high and guide us..whenever you notice junaid is coming our way then alert us..we will take a different route....

With the help from baazigar roshni rush to get out of kaala jungle . Junaid reach his spot and realize 4 stones are already shinning bright. He touch to feel the illusion aman lying on the wiccan star...

Junaid : dont just stop breathing yet..hold on till tomorrow blood sun rise.... last life stones will light up... i will come and see you in the evening...i will collect it. ......the setting blood sun will give me IMMORTALITY....

As he is leaving junaid notice the laal dhaga in amans hand. He couldnt recall seeing it when he lay aman down 2 days ago. Thinking that he may have missed junaid head back home.

Roshni start to realise that she is actually riding in circle and coming back to certain spots again and again wasting time in order to avoid junaid...

Aman in his semi concious stage hallucinates again....its a big lake ...the water is blue... a small bridge leading to the lake.... roshni sitting facing the lake and she seems to be excited about the small fishes gathered arround her leg... she is playing with them....she is calling aman to join her... he goes near her.... her smile looks so beautiful....

he sit behind her and hug her from behind he wissper into her ears....ROSHNI.... YOU..... HAVE.... THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE....

Roshni : what... khan baba do you even know what situation we are in now? I know my smile is beautiful.... ( she turn and see....she realised he is actually hallucinating...and talking in semi conscious state) allah knows best....is he dreaming about me.... look here mr. gardener when all this done you have a lot of explanation to do...

At baaziger comes back and indicates that junaid is coming on her way.... roshni realised she have no other way and she have to hide aman somewhere until junaid leaves the kaala jungle...

Roshni: ....baazigar we have to think fast.... where to hide in this kaala jungle... (baazigar signals something ) yess....right....i. know the perfect place....roshni rode fast to.....

Ayaana jungle...

since aman talwar powers absorbed by his body it was easy to bring aman inside while kaalasura and baazigar stayed out ...taraka and roshni enter the jungle. Baazigar fly back to watch for junaid..

Aman slowly open his eyes...looking at the beauty of the jungle and as roshni is infront of him he thinks that he is dreaming again....

Aman : Roshni .... maybe this be my last chance......your 3 demands....( he tried to hold her ears...but he didnt have the energy to do) 1..roshni.....im so sorry......he try to touch her face.....2. your the most beautiful woman i ever met.. 3....

Roshni :look here gardener...(she starts to walk back and forth) first i saw people kill you..then i got to know its a illusion... than tabizi said i have to protect u...go to ayaana corner.... then i had a weird ring arround neck...than you and ur blue eye...jinnad baadshah....this jungle...taraka ....the eagle i thought a normal eagle have some magical power....than i had to swim deep under a lake...sword...

and you lie to me about that black lion of yours.... junaid khan....boss who wanna kill his gardener....the lady with moon stick....and tht giant with hoodie.... me riding horse.....not enough of all this now i have you who is hallucinating and talking nonsense.....

By the time she finish aman have already fallen unconscious....

Roshni :great...now im talking to my self...

Baazigar comes back and signals from kaala jungle that junaid have left....roshni rush back to bring aman to tabizi house....

Back in junaid manzil....

junaid comes back home and as he walk to his room he notice family photo and notice amans hand.....

JUNAID : laal dhaga.... aman never had a laal dhaga in his hand.... that means......

Junaid rush back to kaala jungle....

Junaid : NOOOO this is not aman....someone is playing tricks with me.....someone have saved aman and all this stones are........ kaala jinn....(Kaala jinn appear infront of him)

Junaid: Someone have saved aman and took the 4 stones...its midday now......we still have time until blood sun rises tomorrow morning....aman's wound would not have healed....we have to get him here back before sun rise tomorrow morning... search him kaala jinn.....

Kaala jinn: the knife....

Junaid : i use that special knife to make him weak and it will take aman's blood slowly drop by drop also will make him lie still for 3 days...not like other knife..he is already weak now. . . all i need now is his blood...im not going to give up....IF I AM LUCKY.....i can just use a normal knife...just little bit more of blood the 5th stone will get powered...

Junaid :THIS PLAN MIGHT WORK OT NOT i want to give it a try.........so dont waste time... we have to find him and bring him here before tomorrow blood sun rise....go now....dont waste time....

Roshni reach tabizi house... the golden horse vanishes from there.... tabizi farah and roshni lay aman on top of tabizi's wiccan star... tabizi place the charged 4 stones on the star..kaalasura and taraka stay outside the house to guard it...

Tabizi :tomorrow morning blood sun will rise....we have only one day to let his powers to heal himself... tomorrow when the blood sun sets this wiccan star will let aman's body to absorb the powers of the stone so aman can cure fully..

Pari/tabizi : ammi ...aman bhai is already having fever...he still havent stop bleeding completely...how he is going to heal him self in one day...how are we going to face junaid laila and kaala jinn when they come in the evening tommorow...i dont think just the shield arround the house or kaalasura will be enough...we need something else ammi...

Tabizi : i know farah... roshni..... to help aman heal fast please put your hand over the wound and try to use your ayaana power... be by his side....eventhough he is unconcious make him realise ur presence.... take care of him....il go and try find a way to stop junaid....

Junaid on the other hand....
Junaid : there is only one person who would have risked life to save him ....ayaana.... roshni have already forgotten her past... who is helping her...

RUBINA....

Junaid : rubina..my love....how could you even think of betraying me...its ok .....not too late....im coming for my dear son... i shall full fill my duty as a husband.....by giving you a chance to die in my hands....

Roshni hold aman's hand after placing a wet cloth over his forehead...

Roshni : allah knows best....this tabizi easily said use your ayaana power...i wonder what power im suppose to use...if i have magic powers to heal anyone by now i would have opened a hospital not a bakery...

Roshni: tabizi talking about that weird lady and old man.... hoodie man coming....they are coming for you... i have to do something about that also...im scared khan baba... i need your help...whenever you were beside me i felt safe....khan baba i know you can hear me...please help me....

Roshni lean near aman's ears : khan baba i feel scared..... i need you.....

Roshni and tabizi is unaware that junaid is alreading coming there....how will roshni alone withstand junaid and his gang... will junaid plan succeed?

Keep imagining 💝💝💝DEVNA