part 50

Aman hold roshni hand and walked toward his room and closed the door behind him...he lean on the door and closed his eyes to calm his racing heart....he wondered why roshni remained silent as he confront his mom.... he wondered if she is hurt by parveen words ......

His lids opened heavily fearing roshni's reaction but she just stood there with a broad smile on her face...

Aman in his mind: ammi just taunt her and questioned about her parents and she is smiling... she didnt get upset?

Her smiling face did made his lips to curve into a smile... but her reaction still confused him.

Aman : roshni i know you have a kind heart... but not to this extend.... just now why didnt you spoke even a word ...im sorry my mom have insulted you...give her some time... you know her right ..

Roshni just laught out loud and that further perplexed aman....

Roshni :khan baba.....if your ammi reaction is like this ....i was just thinking how would my ammi react when she her pyari daughter just got married.... .

Thia reminded aman that he have taken roshni back home without informing salma..and knowing salma he knew a big tamasha gonna happen if he dont confront salma and open up about their marriage....

A knock on the door broke roshni laugh...she quickly came near aman fearing parveen might have heard their conversation....

Aman :DADI..... please come in...

Dadi enter the room and stopped her self from advancing as she realised roshni is there with him and guiltiness of evading into a husband and wife private space conquered her.....

Aman :dadi if you have come in here to explain anything or ask any question please dadi...im tired...i dont want to explain.... she is my wife now and thats it....dont ask anything further....if can just advice ammi....

Aman walked away from her and stand showing his back avoiding eye contact with dadi...so many things have happend... him erasing everyone memory....junaid death... how can he explain all this to his most fav person in the family .....his dadi... a person who have always trusted and supported and understand him better than his own ammi.... he refused to gaze into her eyes...

Dadi :aman.. what ever happend have happend.....today is sara birthday.... we should not spoil her day... we will have a small birthday party in the evening ....both of you please dress up and come down....

Dadi didnt kept a eyes contact with roshni...she was here just to invite them... roshni realised it.... but roshni remembers dadi love....

Roshni: dadi... (she went near and took her hand into hers)....everything happend so fast... but please trust me im not here to break this family... your the eldest in this family....i have huge respect for you...i promise i will not separate this DONKEY FROM SOMEWHERE of urs from this family and will always keep him safe....

Roshni smirked at aman...dadi get excited hearing those line...DONKEY FROM SOMEWHERE how she knew that??

Dadi : your a beautiful girl..... if aman decided to marry you there must be a reason behind it... i know him..but.... roshni you dont know aman well...he....(how will she explain to a new girl that her grandson is half jinn and half human)

Roshni in her mind : dadi i know everything...i know him more than all of you ... i know he deleted your memory...soon you will love me again just like before...soon you will find out im ayaana

dadi just blessed and walked out...

Aman : did you just called me a donkey?

Roshni: hun...that how dadi call you right...somehow i have to connect back to your family members....this birthday party will be a good idea...first im going to win over your sisters and chottu.... they always loved me...it will be easy to connect back to them....i have a better idea.....