70

"what have you done to them?!" jimin shouted angrily, trying to run towards hyeji and destroy that face but he was quickly stopped by the two boys, holding him by his arms.

"let me go!" jimin shouted, trying to get out of their grip, gritting his teeth.

"no can do. you need to watch your daugter and your boyfriend suffer" hyeji said, smirking as she looked at the boy standing beside taehyung, nodding her head and doing the same with the boy carrying minji.

the boy beside taehyung grabbed a pipe that was on the floor, raising it up and smashing it on taehyung hard.

the curly haired boy cried out at the pain, clenching his fist and arching his back.

"no! stop it!" jimin shouted, still trying to get off from their grip.

baekhyun and hyeji then turned their heads to the boy carrying minji, smirking as they watch the boy put the little girl on the floor and pulling her hair.

"ow! it hurts!" minji shouted, trying to grab her hair out of the boy's grip but he held it tighter, pulling it more.

jimin had it enough, kicking and punching the two boys who is holding him, successfully destroying them before running towards the two couple.

he quickly stopped when a gun was pointed to him, baekhyun standing infront of hyeji.

"don't even try to walk near us or i will shoot you in no time" baekhyun seriously said, still pointing the gun at jimin.

the man looked at baekhyun nervously but he didn't show it, thinking on how will he get minji and taehyung.

suddenly, a loud noise was heard from behind making hyeji and baekhyun turn their heads.

jimin took his chance, punching baekhyun and kicking the gun from his hand.

baekhyun stood up, punching jimin back but the man quickly dodged it, kicking baekhyun on the legs.

jimin then grabbed the gun from the floor, shooting the two boys who is hurting taehyung and minji until baekhyun kicked him again, groaning from the pain.

while the two are busy punching and fighting over the gun, hyeji quickly went to minji, carrying her and running to taehyung, dragging him by pulling on his shirt.

hyeji was then surprised to hear a gunshot, looking back to see baekhyun on the floor, groaning and clutching his now bleeding arm.

"baekhyun?!" hyeji called out, dropping the two before running to her boyfriend.

jimin then stood up from the floor, not caring about the two and the bruises on him as he ran to the two.

"angel?! are you okay?!" jimin asked, panicking as he removed the ropes tied around minji's wrists and ankles before removing the blindfold.

he then turned to taehyung and he felt his heart tighten at the sight of taehyung bruised, quickly removing the ropes and blindfold to see taehyung's face full of wounds.

"i'll get us out okay?" jimin mumbled to the two, thinking on how will he carry the two out.

"hyung!" a voice called out making jimin look up to see jungkook running to them.

"jungkook! thank goodness you're here! carry minji and i'll carry taehyung. let's go" jimin said as the younger nodded, carrying minji who is crying as she held on jungkook tight.

jimin then gently carried taehyung, about to run and follow the two when a gunshot was heard again.

jimin groaned from pain when he felt the bullet hit his leg, falling down.