49

it was already seven in the evening and taehyung was already done with cooking their dinner.

jimin was sitting on the chair and was watching him with a pout and his arms across his chest.

taehyung told him to just sit down because he doesn't want to happen again like what happened during the breakfast.

"and done!" taehyung happily said, putting the plate of food on the table.

"so proud of my baby" jimin said, standing up and hugging taehyung, kissing his lips.

"i'm not a baby" taehyung mumbled, pouting.

"you are" jimin replied, pinching taehyung's cheeks.

"daddy! mommy!" minji interrupted, running to the two and hugging their legs.

jimin then carried her, putting her on a chair.

"and my baby sits here" jimin said, pulling the chair beside minji and letting taehyung to sit.

"aren't you gonna call her?" taehyung asked when jimin was about to sit, the older stopping.

"oh. should i?" jimin asked and the younger nodded.

jimin sighed before walking to the door of the guest room, knocking on it.

"it's time to eat" jimin said with a loud voice before walking back to sit beside taehyung.

after a few seconds, the door opened to reveal hyeji who just woke up.

she slowly sat on the chair infront of taehyung, watching jimin who is putting food on taehyung and minji's plate.

taehyung noticed that hyeji isn't moving so he decided to say something.

"here" taehyung said, handing hyeji the plate of food with a smile.

"t-thank you" hyeji stuttered out, slowly grabbing the plate of food from taehyung and smiling a little bit but not looking directly at taehyung's eyes.

while they are eating, hyeji noticed how taehyung fed minji, slightly feeling jealous as she watches how minji smiled happily.

"you should eat too" jimin said to taehyung who keeps on feeding minji, deciding to feed the curly haired boy too.

"ah" jimin said and taehyung followed, opening his mouth and giggling with jimin when the older placed the food in his mouth.

hyeji silently watched this, getting more jealous so she just looked away, focusing on her food.

after the dinner, jimin received a call from yoongi so he excused himself for a while, going out in the garden.

minji went to her room to watch some cartoons while taehyung decided to wash the plates.

hyeji also went in her room, not knowning what to do as she roamed her eyes around the guest room just to see a strip of picture.

it was a picture of jimin, taehyung and minji in the photobooth when they went to the arcade.

hyeji felt anger building up in her that she almost crumpled the picture but she tried to calm down, breathing in and out.

"i think i need water" hyeji mumbled to herself as she stood up and walked towards the door, opening it to reveal taehyung busy washing the plates.

she slowly walked out of the room, wanting to ask the curly haired boy about him and jimin.

she decided to use the water she needs to start their conversation.

"excuse me? can i get water?" hyeji asked taehyung who jumped because he was startled, looking at hyeji before nodding.

"you can get in the fridge" taehyung replied, handing hyeji a glass and smiling.

hyeji took it, looking at the fridge before walking to it and not noticing the smile taehyung gave her.

taehyung went back on finishing washing the plates, humming to his favorite song.

while hyeji is drinking, she was thinking what will she ask to the curly haired boy, finishing her water when she already thought of something to ask.

"what's your name again?" hyeji asked making taehyung to turn his head on the side.

"o-oh me? i-i'm taehyung" taehyung replied, slightly nervous.

"mhm. how did you know jimin?" hyeji asked again, putting her arms across her chest.

"he's the boss of my friend. i was looking for a job and my friend suggested me to jimin because he was looking for a babysitter and i was looking for a job" taehyung explained, still smiling.

hyeji nodded her head, thinking of another question.

"so you're minji's babysitter?" hyeji asked, pointing at the curly haired boy who nodded.

"mmm. i noticed that you and jimin seems close. are you friends or?" hyeji asked, wanting to know what jimin and taehyung's relationship.

taehyung froze at the question, not knowing what to answer.

don't be scared taehyung

taehyung thought, sighing before smiling and talking.

"he's my boyfriend"

____________________
here's another update! hope u like it! ❤️