40

jimin slowly woke up, groaning when the sun hit his eyes, trying to cover his eyes with his arm.

he sighed, knowing that he won't be sleeping anymore so he sat up, brushing his hair to the back before standing up and deciding to make a coffee.

when he got out, the house was still quiet, meaning that the two is still asleep.

jimin walked to the kitchen, making his coffee silently.

after that, he started to drink as he roamed his eyes around the kitchen.

he then looked at the calendar on the refregirator, noticing the drawings and stickers on it.

he smiled at this, walking closer to it to see the drawings one by one until he noticed something written on the 30th day of december.

TAeTAe's BirthDAy!!! ♥️

jimin took out his phone to check that today is december 30, glancing at the small footsteps he heard.

"goodmorning daddy" minji mumbled as jimin carried her, greeting her back and kissing her head.

"oh! today is taetae's birthday daddy!" minji happily said when she looked at the calendar infront of them.

"i know baby. do you want to do a surprise for him?" jimin asked and the girl quickly nodded, smiling.

"taetae told me once that he have never been to an amusement park and he wants to try the ferris wheel and cotton candy there" minji said, playing with her fingers.

"okay angel. we'll bring him there" jimin replied, smiling.

"yay! amusement park! let me wake taetae daddy!" minji happily said, jimin putting her to the ground before she ran off to taehyung's room.

"don't tell him angel okay?" jimin shouted and minji shouted 'i won't'.

jimin just watched her, smiling before taking his phone out and looking for jungkook in the contacts.

("hello? jimin hyung?")

"buy a cake and go to my house now. hide the cake when you get here"

("o-okay! i'm gonna take a bath now hyung! see you!")

-

"where are we going?" taehyung confusedly asked when all of them got dressed, minji in his arms.

"hoseok hyung invited us to eat lunch" jimin said, grabbing his keys as they walk out of the house.

"kook?" taehyung confusedly called when he saw jungkook outside of the house, leaning on his car.

"hi hyungs! hi minji!" jungkook greeted, approaching the three.

"hi koo koo hyung!" minji greeted back, waving her small hands.

"you're invited too in hoseok hyung's lunch?" taehyung asked and jungkook looked at jimin confusedly, the older glaring at him.

"a-ah! yeah!" jungkook replied, smiling nervously.

"let's go now" jimin said opening the passenger's door for taehyung who shyly thanked him, going in with minji.

"drive to the amusement park okay?" jimin said to jungkook who nodded before the two of them went in their cars.

while jimin is driving, minji and taehyung are having another karaoke session in the car, singing to disney songs as jimin just listened to them with a smile.

the two even pleased jimin to also sing with them, the older shaking his head but since the the two are looking at him with puppy eyes, he sighed and just started singing.

"tale as old as time~ true as it can be~ barely even friends~ then somebody bends~ unexpectedly" taehyung and minji started, smiling and aniticipating for jimin to continue.

"just a little change~ small to say the least~ both a little scared~ neither one prepared~ beauty and the beast" jimin continued and the two watched him with amazement, clapping.

eventually, they reached the amusement park, taehyung getting confused and surprised at the same time.

"wow! a ferris wheel!" taehyung said with amazement, looking at it through his window.

jimin parked the car, getting out and taehyung also got out with minji, confused.

"i-i thought we're going to hoseok hyung?" taehyung asked confusedly but still getting excited.

"happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday! happy birthday! happy birthday taehyung!" jimin sang with a cake in his hand, jungkook and minji also singing with him.

taehyung looked at them with wide eyes, trying not to tear up.

"aww. thank you so much" taehyung said, smiling.

"make a wish" jimin said, pushing the cake towards taehyung.

the curly haired boy closed his eyes, wishing for something.

i wish that i will be happy now

taehyung slowly opened his eyes before blowing the candles, the three shouted 'yehey'.

taehyung just smiled at them, also clapping before asking again.

"s-so what do we do now?" taehyung asked while jungkook brought the cake back to his car.

"i heard that you haven't been in a place like this so surprise" jimin said, smiling and putting his hands in his pocket.

taehyung can't help but to tear up, walking to jimin before wrapping his arms around his neck.

jimin was surprised but he smiled back, wrapping his arms around the younger.

"yah yah yah! stop it now! let's go inside!" jungkook said after a few seconds of their hug, the two chuckling as they followed jungkook and minji who walked ahead.

this is gonna be the best birthday!

____________________
hope u like it uwu! ❤️