21

"it's beautiful. thank you taehyung"

"really? i looked for the shells a while ago when me and tannie are walking" taehyung excitedly said, smiling.

"you really looked for some shells? hahaha cute" jimin said making taehyung blush.

"since we already opened up with our problems, maybe we can get to know each other" jimin said, putting the bracelet on his wrist.

"aren't you sleepy?" taehyung asked and jimin shaked his head.

"after that crying, i don't think i can sleep" jimin replied.

"well okay then. let's do this with some questions" taehyung suggested and jimin just nodded.

"i'll go first. how old are you now?" taehyung asked, lifting his legs again as he waited for jimin's answer.

"twenty seven. you?" jimin asked back, leaning back on his chair.

"oh i'm twenty six" taehyung replied making jimin surprised.

"really? then why are you calling me mister park and sir?" jimin asked confusedly.

"it's because you're my boss and i feel like calling you that shows respect" taehyung explained.

jimin just shaked his head, smiling.

"just call me jimin alright?" jimin said and taehyung just nodded before talking again.

"i heard that you are a ceo from jungkook. what's the name of your company?" taehyung asked again.

"PJM Corporation. jungkook's your friend right?" jimin said to which taehyung nodded.

"how is jungkook in your company? he told me that you are his boss so i guess he works under you" taehyung asked, already planning on what he will do to jungkook if he is not doing his work well.

"he's fine. he's my secretary and he's doing his work well. he also takes care of minji at work back then when i bring her with me" jimin answered.

"oh that's good. now i know why you give me too much money" taehyung said, nodding at his realization.

"do you not want me giving you money?" jimin asked and taehyung quickly shaked his head.

"it's not like that. it's just...three hundred thousand won is too much jimin!" taehyung whined, pouting.

"but you deserve it. you always take care of minji and you even stay up all night if i come home late" jimin protested.

"that's fine with me jimin so stop giving me too much money. i told you, ten thousand is enough okay?" taehyung said and jimin just sighed before nodding.

the two continued their question and answer until taehyung yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"i think we should sleep now" jimin said when he saw taehyung yawned.

"o-okay" taehyung mumbled, standing up.

jimin also stood up, letting taehyung go inside first before following him, not forgetting to close the window.

"goodnight jimin" taehyung said sleepily when he is already in his bed with the covers up to his chin.

"goodnight taehyung" jimin said back, laying down beside minji.

it was a goodnight indeed.

-

the next day, as soon as they woke up, they fixed their things because they are going home.

once they got in the car, jimin started to drive and minji was looking at the window on taehyung's lap, waving goodbye to the beach.

"goodbye jeju! until we meet again!" minji said, still waving.

taehyung just smiled at her, playing with her hair.

in the middle of the ride, the two fell asleep, minji cuddled on taehyung's chest while taehyung's arms are wrapped on her, his lips parted.

jimin glanced at them, smiling before looking back on the road.

as soon as they got home, jimin woke up the two, grabbing minji from taehyung and getting out to get their things.

taehyung also did the same, getting yeontan and getting out of the car before jimin locked it.

"uhm, jimin. me and yeontan will go home now. thank you so much for-" taehyung was interrupted on what jimin's said, his eyes widening.

"you should start staying here" jimin said.

"s-sir?" taehyung asked confusedly.

"there are times that i will be going home late and since you are alone in your house, maybe you can just stay here. you might not know what will happen to you" jimin said and taehyung thought of it for a few seconds before nodding.

"o-okay. thank you so much jimin" taehyung said, bowing.

"no worries. you can stay in the guest room" jimin said as he walked ahead, taehyung following him.

when they got in, jimin opened the door of the guest room for taehyung, the curly haired boy thanking jimin before going inside.

"sorry it's a little bit messy. i'll just fix our things then we can eat. i'll leave you for a while" jimin said and taehyung nodded before the older closed the door.

guess we're living here now

____________________
here's another one! enjoy! hope u like it! ❤️