16

"a whole new world! a new fantastic point of view~" minji sang.

they are getting near in their destination which is jeju island, the two singing disney songs together for thirty minutes on the passenger seat while jimin concentrated on driving, just listening to the two of them.

"no one to tell us, "no"~ or where to go~ or say we're only dreaming" taehyung continued, smiling and looking down at minji.

"you're really good at singing taetae!" minji complimented, clapping.

"really? thank you" taehyung thanked, tucking minji's hair behind her ears.

"oh! let's sing love is an open door!" minji suggested, bouncing and taehyung just nodded, muttering an 'okay'.

jimin just shaked his head, smiling a little bit as he continued to drive until they reached jeju island.

minji quickly looked at the window with parted lips and sparkling eyes as she saw a glimpse of the beach.

"daddy! the beach is so beautiful!" minji shouted, still looking out the window.

"we're here now angel" jimin said when he parked his car in the hotel they booked since they are staying overnight.

"daddy! let's go!" minji shouted and the man grabbed minji from taehyung, getting out of the car to grab their things.

taehyung then grabbed yeontan, also getting out of the car and grabbing his bag before jimin locked his car, heading to the receptionist for the key to their rooms.

jimin booked two rooms for him and minji and the other one for taehyung and his dog so when he asked the receptionist for the key, he did not expect to receive one key.

"uhm excuse me? i booked two rooms" jimin asked, confused.

"oh we are sorry sir. the rooms are already full so we just put the four of you in one room" the receptionist explained.

jimin just sighed, nodding and muttering a 'thank you' before turning around to see taehyung looking at the beach.

"hey. the rooms are already full so we'll be sharing one room" jimin said and taehyung just nodded, following jimin who is walking ahead to their room.

"drop your things so we can go now" jimin said when they got in their room, taehyung quickly following instructions.

when they are done, jimin went out first with minji who is wearing a hat and a swimsuit while jimin held her floating device.

"daddy! i want to go the water" minji said, pointing at the water.

"don't go farther baby okay? it's deep" jimin said and the girl nodded.

meanwhile, taehyung was busy applying sun block on his face, getting yeontan when he's finished and the two went to the beach.

"how about we go for a run tannie?" taehyung asked and the dog just barked, wiggling to get out of taehyung's grip.

the curly haired boy put yeontan on the ground, following it as they ran until they reached the water.

"taetae! look! i'm swimming!" minji shouted when she saw taehyung.

"you're so good baby! keep it up!" taehyung shouted back, putting his thumbs up.

taehyung continued to run with yeontan, trying to catch the dog and getting tired.

but good thing, someone caught the dog, taehyung looking up to see a girl with an orange hair.

"hi! i'm lisa! i guess this is your dog" the girl, lisa, said, showing taehyung yeontan.

"yes. i was trying to catch it but i'm tired at running" taehyung said, panting.

"well i got him. here you go" lisa said as she handed yeontan to taehyung.

"thank you lisa" taehyung thanked, bowing.

"don't mention it. see you around i guess. bye!" lisa happily said, waving before running off.

"you baby! running like that. you're tiring me" taehyung mumbled, ruffling yeontan's head as he started to run again but this time, not in a full speed since he is not trying to catch something.

he just wants to feel the air blowing on his face.

when he reached the water, he continued to run until he reached jimin and minji who are busy swimming.

"taetae! come on! let's swim!" minji called over but the younger shaked his head.

"i-i don't know how to swim hehe" taehyung shyly said, sheepishly smiling.

he was then surprised when he felt water splashed on him.

"hey!" taehyung whined, pouting.

"what? you don't want to go to the water then i'll bring the water to you" jimin said, smirking.

"then i'll give you some too since you want water" taehyung said, dropping yeontan before splashing jimin with water.

"you like playing games huh?" jimin said, standing up and taehyung blushed at the sight of jimin's body.

he was startled when he felt more water splashed on him.

"yah!" taehyung shouted, fighting back.

minji also decided to join, splashing some water on jimin and taehyung.

"wieee!" minji squealed when her father carried her and turned her around to splash more water to taehyung.

"that's not fair!" taehyung whined, also grabbing yeontan to help him.

the two continued to splash water at each other, minji giggling when she watched the two.

the beach was full of smiles and laughters and it was indeed a fun birthday celebration.

____________________
i also wanna go to the beach and join there celebration but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️ it's a FAMILY vacation hehe. hope u like it ❤️