39

"daddy?" minji called out, rubbing her eyes with her fist as she tries to look for jimin outside of her room.

when she didn't find him, she thought that maybe jimin is still asleep so she walked to his door, reaching for the door knob and twisting it, pushing the door.

as soon as she got in, she closed the door, turning around and her eyes widen on what she saw.

taehyung was in jimin's arms, his head on jimin's chest and his arm around jimin's waist while jimin's arms are around the curly haired boy, the two of them sleeping peacefully.

minji giggled at this, walking towards them and grabbing jimin's phone which is on the nightstand.

she opened the camera, looking for the right angle before pressing the shutter button, smiling.

after that, she decided to not wake them up, heading towards the door and closing it silently, walking back to her room to play with her dolls.

after an hour, taehyung slowly began to wake up, his eyes fluttering open and frowning when he felt a headache.

"ow" taehyung whined, slowly lifting his head just to be confused when he felt a body beside him.

he slowly looked up to see jimin sleeping, noticing jimin's arms around him.

his eyes widened, quickly getting out of jimin's grip and not caring if he woke jimin up.

jimin groaned, slowly opening his eyes before sitting up and brushing his hair to the back before looking at taehyung who is now blushing.

"do you still want to drink beer?" jimin asked, smirking.

"i-i don't want to drink anymore" taehyung stuttered out, not looking at jimin's eyes.

jimin just chuckled at this, ruffling taehyung's curly hair.

"does your head hurt?" jimin asked, worried.

"y-yeah" taehyung shyly replied.

"i'll cook you porridge and give you medicine. wait for me and stay here" jimin said and the younger nodded, watching jimin who stood up and walked out of the room.

ugh! what did you do kim taehyung?!

taehyung thought, turning more red and trying to remove it by cupping and slapping his cheeks with his hands.

after a few minutes, jimin came back with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water, placing them on the nightstand as he sat infront of taehyung.

they stared at each other, taehyung not knowing what to do before jimin broke the silence.

"are you gonna eat or do you want me to feed you?" jimin asked.

"i-i'm gonna eat" taehyung quickly said, grabbing the bowl of porridge and starting to eat.

jimin just smiled, pinching taehyung's cheek and muttering 'cute' as he watched how the younger eats with chubby cheeks and pouty lips.

"daddy! taetae! goodmorning!" minji greeted when she came in the room, running to jimin who carried her and letting her sit on the bed.

"goodmorning angel" jimin greeted back, kissing minji's head.

"are you okay taetae?" minji asked taehyung who is still eating.

"yes. it's just my head hurts" taehyung replied, smiling.

"oh. get well soon! don't worry, daddy will take care of you" minji said, smiling.

jimin saw how taehyung's cheeks turned red, smiling and remembering what taehyung said to him last night.

"i like you"

"daddy, i'll go play with tannie for a while. see you two later" minji said and jimin helped her to get down from the bed, the girl walking out of the room as the two just watched her with a smile.

"d-did i do something e-embarassing last night?" taehyung asked, not really wanting to know.

"not at all. you were just whining like a baby, asking me to hug you and carry you" jimin said and taehyung turned red, embarassed to look at jimin.

jimin chuckled, hooking his fingers under taehyung's chin before lifting his head.

"you also told me that i'm handsome and you like how i look like when i'm mad" jimin continued, leaning closer to taehyung's face.

taehyung gulped nervously, trying to process what he told jimin last night when he was drunk.

he tried to remember everything that he said but he can't even remember one.

he waited for jimin to say something only to be startled when jimin's face is too close, his mouth near his ear and he can feel his breath.

"and you told me you like me" jimin whispered sending shivers to taehyung who is now as red as a tomato.

jimin pulled away, not too far so his face is still close infront of taehyung.

"lastly, we also did this" jimin said before slowly pressing his lips on taehyung's, the younger closing his eyes as he lets jimin kiss him.

____________________
here's another one! can i ask something? 🥺 may i know what your gender is? 👉🏻👈🏻 please comment down below and i hope u like it! ❤️