32

"happy birthday minji! happy birthday minji! happy birthday! happy birthday! happy birthday minji!"

"make a wish angel" jimin whispered and the little girl closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening them and blowing the candles.

all of the people clapped, shouting 'yehey's.

it's already the first week of december.

they are currently celebrating minji's birthday which is on the first day of december.

all of her friends that she met in the park is in their house, even jimin's friends.

"how old are you know minji?" jungkook asked, smiling.

"i'm six years old now!" minji replied, showing six fingers and the others just cooed at her cuteness.

after that, jimin decided to let minji play with her friends, putting her down on the floor as she started to run, her friends following her.

"why don't we hang around in the garden for a while?" jimin said to his friends, the five boys nodding as they walked out of the house.

they took a sit at the table and chairs outside, bottle of beers on the table.

"yah! how come you bought so many beers?" hoseok asked, eyeing the bottles.

"i just wanna relax" jimin replied, shrugging.

"jimin hyung? where is taehyung?" jungkook asked upon remembering that the curly haired boy lives with them.

"oh i think he's in the kitchen" jimin said and jungkook just muttered a 'thank you' before walking back in the house, heading to the kitchen.

"taehyung?" jungkook called, seeing the curly haired boy drinking water.

"kook! hey!" taehyung excitedly greeted, hugging jungkook as the younger hugged back.

"how have you been?" taehyung asked when they pulled away, smiling.

"i'm fine. work is just...tiring" jungkook replied, sighing.

"did jimin gave you many things to do?" taehyung asked, giggling.

"yes my god! he gives me five works everyday!" jungkook groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"well you can do it kook. don't worry" taehyung said, trying to cheer up jungkook.

"yeah thanks. how about you? how is it? living here?" jungkook asked, putting his arms across his chest.

"it's fine. it's fun to be honest. me and minji do some activities like playing with her toys, watching movies and i also taught her how to paint and we sometimes play with tannie!" taehyung happily said, the younger smiling to see his bestfriend happy.

"how about jimin hyung? how is he? is he still cold and mean?" jungkook curiously asked, worried.

taehyung then turned red upon remembering how he and jimin plays around.

jungkook noticed this, getting more curious.

"taehyung? taehyung!" jungkook called out, waving his hand infront of the curly haired boy who was starled.

"h-huh?" taehyung asked, blinking.

"i'm asking you if jimin hyung is still cold and mean" jungkook repeated, furrowing his eyebrows.

"o-oh h-he...uhm...he is?" taehyung stuttered out, not sure of his answer.

"are you okay? why are you red?" jungkook worriedly asked, putting his hand on taehyung's forehead.

"you seem fine. what the hell is happe- oh" jungkook said when he realized what's happening, smirking.

"are you blushing taehyung?" jungkook asked, teasing the older who smacked him in the arm.

"n-no! it's hot you know" taehyung nervously said, looking away from jungkook's eyes.

"you're my bestfriend taehyung. i know you. you're lying when you stutter and look away from my eyes" jungkook said, still smirking.

taehyung just ignored him, pouting.

"do you like jimin hyung?" jungkook asked making taehyung's eyes widen.

"n-no! i don't!" taehyung shouted, turning more red.

"oh come on! we should celebrate this! it's your first time liking someone!" jungkook said before pulling taehyung out of the house, walking to their table.

"jungkook, let go of me!" taehyung whispered, trying to get off jungkook's grip as they are getting near the table.

"hey hyungs! this is taehyung, my bestfriend and minji's babysitter" jungkook introduced, showing taehyung to the five boys sitted.

"hi taehyung! i'm seokjin but you can call me jin!" the tall and handsome guy, jin said, waving at taehyung who also waved back.

"hey taehyung. i'm namjoon, a writer" the man with dimples, namjoon said, also waving.

"hello taehyung! i am hoseok! let's be friends!" the red haired guy, hoseok said, standing up and giving taehyung a hug.

taehyung was surprised, smiling and hugging hoseok back.

"sup. i'm yoongi. i'm jimin's personal assistant" the grey haired man said, raising his hand before putting it down, smiling a little bit.

taehyung bowed at them, waving his hands before jungkook spoke again.

"join us taehyung! i'm sure they want to get to know you!" jungkook said and taehyung sighed, can't do anything but to smile and nod.

"sit beside jimin hyung since all of the chairs are occupied except for this one" jungkook said, pointing at the vacant chair beside jimin.

taehyung slowly sat beside jimin, glaring at jungkook who is smiling innocently before looking at jimin who is smirking.

"w-what?" taehyung asked making the older chuckle.

"you look silly introducing yourself" jimin mumbled, still laughing.

"i hate you" taehyung muttered, rolling his eyes.

jungkook saw the interaction, smirking and leaning back on his chair.

____________________
sorry for the late update! i watched jimin's vlive hehe but here u go! hope u like it! ❤️