23

the next day, jimin decided to do his work at home since he is still exhausted from his birthday celebration.

"jimin? can i go to the supermarket? i just need to buy something" taehyung asked when he noticed that jimin will not leave so there will be someone staying with minji.

"sure. go ahead. do you want me to drive you there?" jimin asked, already standing up but taehyung is quick to stop him.

"ah no. it's fine. i can just look for a taxi" taehyung said.

"okay. take care" jimin said and taehyung nodded before leaving.

he quickly looked for a taxi, telling the taxi driver where to go.

when he reached the supermarket, he payed for the fee before getting out and going inside.

wow, the supermarket is almost empty

taehyung thought when he saw a few people in the supermarket.

he was going to buy dog food for yeontan because the dog keeps on licking him. that's how yeontan ask for food.

as he was looking through the isles, a voice quickly stopped him.

"hey there. it's you again pretty" the familiar voice said, making taehyung turn around only to see baekhyun behind him, his hands in his pocket.

"what are you doing here?" taehyung asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"grocery shopping. what about you?" baekhyun asked back.

"same with you" taehyung answered, befote turning around again to look for a dog food.

"so how are you?" baekhyun asked again, approaching taehyung.

"fine" taehyung coldly replied, sighing in relief when he found the dog food he was looking for.

he was about to walk away when a hand on his arms stopped him.

"hey! let go of me!" taehyung said loudly, trying to get off baekhyun's grip.

"wait. do you want to go eat with me?" baekhyun asked but taehyung shaked his head.

"why not? i'm just a boy and i want to get to know you" baekhyun explained, smiling.

"search me in the wikipedia dumbass" taehyung said when he got off baekhyun's grip, rolling his eyes as he walked away.

"what a brat" baekhyun mumbled when taehyung left.

taehyung walked to the counter, paying for the dog food and thanking the cashier before walking out of the supermarket and looking for another taxi.

he decided to go to his house to get some of his and yeontan's things.

when he arrived there, he unlocked it, quickly walking to his room.

he started to get some of his clothes, getting a big bag and putting it there before proceeding to his necessities.

when he was done, he proceeded with yeontan's things and his tools for paintings.

it looks like i'm going to another country and not coming back for how many days

taehyung thought as he looked at the big bag.

he then looked at the picture frames on his nightstand, smiling sadly when he saw a picture of him, his dad and his mom.

he decided to get that one, putting it in his bag before zipping it.

after packing, he decided to go back to jimin since he has a lot of things to bring there, quickly looking for a taxi after locking the house.

unfortunately, there was no taxi going there so he walked to the taxi station.

he was halfway there already when the rain started pouring.

oh my god. i don't have any umbrella.

taehyung ran, not caring if he's getting wet before spotting a taxi.

he told the taxi driver the address of jimin's house as soon as he got in, trying to wipe himself with the towel he brought out from his bag.

when the taxi reached jimin's house, he quickly got out, not forgetting to pay before ringing the doorbell.

the towel is on his head but it doesn't stop him from getting wet.

the gate opened and there was jimin who is holding an umbrella.

"j-jimin, sorry. i went home to get some of my things and i-" taehyung stuttered out but was quickly interrupted.

"taehyung, give me the bag. you're already wet!" jimin shouted, helping taehyung by grabbing his bag.

the two started to walk, taehyung standing close to jimin so that he will get protected from the rain.

when they got in, jimin quickly dropped the umbrella and taehyung's bag in the guest room, going back to taehyung with a towel in his arms.

"why didn't you bring an umbrella?! look at you! you're wet!" jimin said, worried as he started to dry taehyung by rubbing the towel.

"next time, if i told you that i'll drive you there, you will say okay, understand?" jimin seriously said and taehyung just nodded.

____________________
uwu i hope this isn't lame :(( hope u like it ❤️