48

jimin decided to go out after he calmed down, kissing taehyung and minji's forehead one last time before walking out.

"why are you crying?" jimin seriously asked when he walked out to see hyeji crying while mrs. park comforted her.

"son, please...just this time" mrs. park begged, rubbing hyeji's back.

"she has a boyfriend right? why don't she go there?" jimin asked, trying to calm himself because he doesn't want minji hearing things.

hyeji slowly lifted her head, standing up and walking infront of jimin before slowly kneeling on the floor.

jimin just watched her with his eyebrows furrowed, trying to pull his hands away when hyeji held his hands.

"i-i'm sorry. please let me stay until i find a place to live" hyeji whispered.

jimin just looked away, sighing and looking at his mom.

"please jimin. just this time son. let her explain everything and it's up to you to decide" mrs. park begged.

jimin just rolled his eyes, brushing his hair to the back and looking down at hyeji before pulling her up.

"stand up" jimin said but the girl remained still.

"i said stand up or i will kick you out" jimin said, louder than before and hyeji quickly stood up, removing her hands from jimin.

"i'm not doing this because i care about you. you will stay here but don't do something you will regret or else, understand?" jimin said angrily and hyeji just nodded, about to hug jimin but the man walked backwards.

"put your things in the guest room and you can leave mom" jimin said, walking back to minji's room.

"i'm going to leave you now. call me if something happens" mrs. park said to hyeji who silently thanked her, watching the old woman leave the house.

hyeji roamed her eyes around the house, smiling when she remembered how they used to be happy in the house.

she looked at the picture frames hung on the wall, feeling sad when their family picture was gone but she was surprised when it was replaced by a picture of jimin and minji with a curly haired boy.

she then remembered the curly haired boy she saw a while ago, putting the pieces together.

a-are they together?

hyeji thought as she looked at the door of minji's room, sighing and deciding to just fix her things.

meanwhile, jimin was busy cuddling with taehyung and minji, the curly haired boy giggling when jimin and minji peppered him with some kisses.

"stop it" taehyung whined, trying to get out.

minji just giggled, telling the two that she will just play with her toys.

when minji was already playing, taehyung decided to talk with jimin.

"did you let her stay here?" taehyung asked in a soft voice.

"yeah even tho i don't want to. i will let her stay just because i want to know her reason but i told her not to do anything or i will kick her out" jimin said, caressing taehyung's nose with his index finger.

"you're rude" taehyung said, giggling.

"why? she deserves it. she doesn't even deserve to stay here if it wasn't for my mom" jimin explained.

"ask her everything you want to ask then it's up to you if you will forgive her and let her back" taehyung said, looking down but jimin hooked his finger under his chin, raising taehyung's head up.

"even tho she tells me all her reasons and asks me to come back, i won't" jimin said, smiling.

"don't worry about anything because i will always choose you no matter what happens. me and hyeji's relationship is in the past already" jimin continued and taehyung just listened.

"you're my present and my future" jimin whispered making taehyung to smile.

"tell me if she does something to you and minji okay?" jimin seriously said and taehyung nodded, pecking jimin's lips.

"i really like it when you're mad" taehyung said, giggling again.

"why? do i look hot?" jimin asked, smirking and winking at taehyung, biting his lip.

taehyung quickly blushed, looking away and hearing jimin who chuckle.

"s-stop laughing" taehyung stuttered out, pouting.

"cute" jimin mumbled, kissing taehyung's lips.

"one more hehe" taehyung cutely asked with puppy eyes and jimin kissed him again, pulling him closer by his waist.

"i love you" jimin whispered when they pulled away, pressing a soft kiss on taehyung's forehead.

"i love you too"

___________________
i'm sorry if jimin let hyeji stay :< hope u still like it 🥺👉🏻👈🏻