67

taehyung slowly woke up, feeling something tied around his wrists and ankles.

he opened his eyes just to see nothing, trying to sit up and whining when he felt pain from his arms and legs.

w-where am i?

taehyung thought, trying to move his feet and hands but he can't, furrowing his eyebrows and realizing they were tied.

he then heard someone crying, sniffling and sobbing.

"p-please let me go! i-i want daddy and mommy taetae!" a voice of girl cried out and taehyung realized that it was minji's voice.

"m-minji baby?!" taehyung called out, panicking.

"m-mommy taetae?!" minji called back.

"oh my god baby! are you okay?!" taehyung asked, a little bit loud since they are a little bit far at each other.

"i can't see anything mommy! my hands and feet are also tied!" minji shouted, crying again.

taehyung wanted to run and hug the girl but he can't because of the ropes.

w-who did this to us?!

"minji, baby. stop crying okay? i will get you out of this. mommy taetae is here" taehyung said making the girl calm down a little.

"don't leave me mommy taetae" minji replied sadly.

"i won't baby" taehyung replied back, waiting for what will happen.

-

"jimin. calm down. we will find them" yoongi said, trying to calm the man who keeps on walking back and forth.

"i can't calm down knowing that they are out there somewhere and we don't even know where they are!" jimin shouted, brushing his hair in frustration.

"let's trying asking the police" namjoon suggested and all of them nodded in agreement.

they went to their cars before driving to the police station.

once they got there, namjoon quickly walked inside since he is the one who is good at communicating.

"goodmorning sir. we would just like to report that there is a missing man and a kid" namjoon said to the police officer who called his other officers.

at the same time, the other boys ran behind namjoon, approaching the boy.

namjoon pulled jimin to the front so that jimin could explain what happened.

"uhm hello sir. my boyfriend and my daughter is missing when i woke up. i checked on every room and i asked all of my friends if they have seen them but they told me they don't. when i was about to go outside, i noticed that the doorknob was destroyed and the door was slightly opened. here is the picture of them" jimin quickly said, pulling his phone out and showing the picture of taehyung and minji to the police officer.

the police officer then stared at it, showing to the other officers before giving it back to jimin.

"i will send them to investigate your house while the others will look for them. we will call you if we have gained some information. may i get your name and number sir?" the police officer asked and jimin quickly nodded, writing his name and number on a piece of paper that was given to him.

"okay mister park. the officers will follow you" the police officer said and jimin nodded, muttering a 'thank you' before walking ahead, his friends and the other police officers following him.

when they reached jimin's house, the police officers started to search every part of jimin's house, looking for something suspicious.

meanwhile, jimin tried to call his employees to, asking them if they have seen minji or taehyung but unfortunately, they didn't making jimin more nervous and angry.

jimin wants to know who kidnapped his two babies, wanting to just run to them and beat the shit out of them.

ah! why is this happening to me?!

jimin just wants to get them back, not caring what will happen. he just wants to see that the two are safe.

"sir! we saw something!" one of the police officer said, interrupting jimin's thoughts as jimin quickly ran to him.

the police officer then showed jimin a hammer and piece of paper beside it so he grabbed the paper, reading the words written on it.

"I got your daughter and your stupid boyfriend. If you want to see and get them, come here at xxxxx. Make sure you won't bring some police and some of your friends. I'm warning you. See you soon! I love you! <3

Love,
Hyeji"