18

when taehyung is finished in changing his clothes, he went to the restaurant with yeontan, looking for jimin and minji.

as soon as he saw them, he walked towards them, a blush creeping on his face when he saw jimin leaning back on his chair and a smirk on his face.

"taetae! sit down! we're going to eat! daddy ordered many because he said your stomach is hungry" minji happily said making taehyung turn red even more.

the atmoshpere turned quiet among the three, taehyung not knowing what to do.

"what do you want to eat angel?" jimin asked, breaking the silence.

"ooh! i want chicken!" minji replied, pointing at the chicken.

taehyung just watched the two, doesn't want to get food because he's embarassed from everything that happened.

when jimin was done putting food both on his and minji's plate, he noticed the curly haired boy not moving so he decided to grab the chicken and put it on taehyung's plate.

"the food will not walk to you taehyung" jimin mumbled.

taehyung took this as a cue to also get some food, filling his plate with many dishes.

while the three are eating, minji decided to talk and share her happiness to the two.

"you know? i really enjoyed today appa! i get to swim in the beach with you! and we even have taetae and yeontan with us!" minji started and jimin just smiled at her.

"later appa, let's make some sand castles and fly kites!" minji suggested.

"okay angel. we'll do that later. finish your food so that we'll have the energy to do that later" jimin said, feeding her and the girl nodded, happily chewing.

they continued to eat until minji asked something.

"how was your kiss a while ago appa and taetae?" minji asked making taehyung to choke on what he is eating.

jimin quickly handed taehyung a glass of water, helping him by patting his back.

"oh i'm so sorry! taetae, are you okay?" minji asked with worried eyes as taehyung recovered, panting.

"y-yeah. it's okay" taehyung stuttered out, still drinking some water.

"you should be careful in running next time. you always trip over something" jimin muttered and taehyung heard it, turning red.

-

it was one hour after their lunch and they are in the room right now, jimin was outside because someone called him, leaving the two in the room.

"taetae, what are you doing?" minji asked when she saw the boy busy with some shells and strings.

"oh, i'm making a bracelet" taehyung replied, putting the shells on the strings.

"oh wow! they are made out of shells! how did you find them taetae?" minji asked with amazement, eyeing the shells.

"well i just walked and i digged until i found them. do you want to help?" taehyung explained and asked, minji nodding as she climbed on taehyung's lap.

the two continued on what they are doing, concentrating in putting the shells on the string.

when they are finished, taehyung raised the bracelet, smiling at their work.