8

the next day, taehyung woke up early and he sighed in relief since he don't want to be late for his second day of babysitting.

he did his daily routine, he took a shower, changed into comfortable clothes, eat breakfast and fixed his bag.

after he fixed his bag, jungkook then arrived.

"hey. you ready?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded, not forgetting to say goodbye to his mom before heading to jungkook's car.

"so...how was yesterday?" jungkook asked while driving, glancing at taehyung who is smiling excitedly.

"i had fun. minji was really cute and she is fun to be with. we played with her toys and we took a nap" taehyung said, remembering what happened.

"that's cool. how about jimin?" jungkook asked again.

"oh well, he came home at seven which supposed to be at six but it's fine. minji and me got to spend more time. i was about to go home when he arrived but he told me to just eat dinner there and he will bring me home which he did" taehyung replied, then his eyes widened when he remembered how much jimin gave him.

"jungkook! you know? he gave me one hundred thousand won when we reached my house!" taehyung exclaimed, still not believing that he got that amount of money.

"what?! really?! that's so many!" jungkook shouted back, also not believing what he heard.

"i know! i told him that ten thousand would be okay but he insisted so i can't do anything but to just take it" taehyung said, pouting.

"yah! be happy that he gave you that amount of money. did he accept you?" jungkook asked and taehyung nodded.

"he told me that minji seems to really like me so he hopes that i'll come back today and i told him i will and thanked him for accepting me" taehyung said and jungkook smiled, ruffling taehyung's hair.

eventually, they arrived jimin's house, getting out of the house as jungkook pressed the doorbell again.

they were not expecting for jimin to open the gate, still in a shirt and sweatpants and his face is still sleepy.

"oh. hey. you're early. i just woke up" jimin said, brushing his hair to the back.

"oh i'm sorry mister park" jungkook apologized, bowing.

"it's okay. anyways, you can come in for a while" jimin said as he started to walk ahead, the two following behind.

"taetae!" minji shouted as soon as they got in, quickly running to taehyung and opening her arms.

taehyung happily carried her, giggling.

"missed me?" taehyung asked and the girl nodded.

"yah! how about me?" jungkook asked, pouting making the two giggle.

"koo koo hyung! hello!" minji greeted, opening her arms to jungkook, telling him to carry her which jungkook quickly followed.

"i'll just prepare your breakfast minji" taehyung said and minji nodded.

taehyung walked in the kitchen, looking for some ingredients to cook.

he then remembered that jimin and jungkook is also there so he decided to just cook for everyone.

he decided to cook bacon and egg, grabbing them and starting to prepare and cook them.

meanwhile, at the livingroom, jungkook is sitting on the couch with minji on his lap as they talk.

"koo koo hyug, taetae is so cute and adorable. we played with my toys yesterday and he even cooked me spaghetti. how did you find a friend like him?" minji asked, playing with her fingers.

"well i guess taetae is really a kind person and a friendly one that's why we became friends" jungkook answered.

"i'm excited again for today since we will be spending time again. he even told me that he will be teaching me how to paint soon!" minji happily said, clapping and jungkook just smiled and ruffled her hair.

"breakfast is done!" taehyung shouted and the two quickly went to the kitchen.

jungkook helped minji on putting her on the high chair, sitting beside her after.

when taehyung was about to sit down, jungkook stopped him, turning his gaze on jimin's door.

"huh?" taehyung asked, confused.

"call mister park" jungkook said as he started to grab some food for minji.

"what? why me?" taehyung asked.

"it's because you are the babysitter and you're the one who cooked this. besides, i'm already sitted here and i need to help minji so go" jungkook explained, shooing taehyung away.

taehyung just sighed, turning around towards jimin's door, nervously walking towards it.

"s-sir? the food is ready" taehyung said after knocking three times.

when he heard no response, he leaned his body on the door, putting his ears on it to hear what is happening inside.

he then yelped when the door quickly opened causing him to almost fall down but he was surprised when he felt an arm wrapped around him and his head on someone's chest.

he slowly looked up only to see jimin looking down at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"u-uh i- i- uh" taehyung stuttered out, thinking of what to say.

"be careful" jimin mumbled, helping taehyung to stand properly.

meanwhile, the two on the table is snickering, finding the situation funny.

"khm, the food is getting cold" jungkook interrupted making the two turn their head.

"who cooked this?" jimin asked, walking towards the table.

taehyung felt his cheeks burning, nervously walking towards the table.

"taetae cooked it daddy!" minji replied, filling her mouth with food.

jimin then looked at taehyung who is already sitted beside jungkook, his head lowered.

"thanks taehyung" jimin mumbled, also sitting down beside minji.

"y-you're welcome" taehyung replied, slowly looking up and sighing in relief when he saw that jimin is not looking at him.

i just want the earth to swallow me! oh my gosh! that's so embarassing!

____________________
oooh~ what do we have there? we startin u guys ❤️ hope u like it! ❤️