6

as soon as jimin and jungkook left, taehyung turned his head to the kid in his arms only to see her already looking at him with a smile.

"hi again! you look so cute with your curly hair!" minji said, reaching for taehyung's hair with her hands.

"wow! it's so soft!" minji said again making taehyung giggle as he started to walk inside jimin's house, closing the gate behind him.

"will i also look cute when i curl my hair?" minji asked as soon as they entered the house, taehyung sitting on the sofa as he roamed his eyes around the house.

"of course you will. you look cute already!" taehyung replied back, playing with minji's hair.

the girl just giggled before yawning, rubbing her eyes with her fist.

"oh you're sleepy?" taehyung asked and minji nodded.

"well it's still six in the morning so we can still take a nap for a little bit" taehyung said, already standing up, carrying minji.

"oh! let's sleep in my room! my room is pretty! me and daddy decorated it!" minji excitedly said, pointing where her room is.

taehyung then started to walk, going to where minji pointed and he was surprised when he opened her room.

minji's room was full of stuff toys and her room was colored with sky blue.

"it's really pretty" taehyung mumbled, looking around.

"i know right! let's go to bed now!" minji excitedly said and taehyung happily obliged, laying down on the bed.

taehyung quickly went to cloud nine when he felt how soft the bed is, thinking that he could just close his eyes and he will fall asleep already.

"oh by the way. this is teddie. i always hug him when i go to sleep because i can't sleep without hugging something" minji explained as she showed taehyung the bear she is carrying.

"oh we're the same. i also can't sleep without something to hug" taehyung replied, pouting.

"really? wow! we're the same. we are cute and we can't sleep without hugging something. you can hug me if you want to. i will be your teddie!" minji said, clapping and taehyung just smiled, loving how minji is so cute.

"let's sleep now! goomornight taetae!" minji said, not forgetting to kiss taehyung's cheeks.

"oh. goodmornight too minji. sleepwell" taehyung replied back, wrapping his arms around minji before closing his eyes.

-

"hey park. where's your daughter?" yoongi asked as soon as jimin entered his office.

"at home" jimin replied making yoongi's eyes widen.

"what?! you left her?!" yoongi asked, can't believe what he just heard.

"idiot. i hired a babysitter" jimin replied, sitting on his chair.

"oh really? that's good. you almost gave me a heart attack there" yoongi said as he clutched his chest with his hand.

jimin just shaked his head, opening his laptop to start his work.

"anyways, who is this babysitter of yours?" yoongi asked, sitting infront of jimin's table as he lifted up his legs and rested it on the table.

"a boy" jimin replied coldly, still focused on his work.

"oh really? that's the first time i heard about a boy babysitter. how old is he? is he an old man? a drug addict? a murderer?" yoongi continuously asked making jimin sigh.

"he's young. probably the same age as me" jimin replied, not removing his eyes from his laptop.

"oooh~ how does he look like? what's his name?" yoongi continued to ask and jimin looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"can you stop? i'm trying to finish my work. go ask jungkook. he is his friend" jimin annoyingly said, brushing his hair to the back before looking back at his laptop.

"okay fine. goodluck on that" yoongi replied, rolling his eyes before standing up and walking out of his office.

after a few hours, jimin decided to check up on minji, pulling his phone out of his pocket as he looked for taehyung in his contacts.

he quickly pressed the call button, putting his phone in his ears as he waits for taehyung to receive it.

("h-hello?")

"what is minji doing right now?"

("u-uh, oh i'm feeding her right now sir")

"can i talk to her?"

("of course sir. hold on. minji, your dad wants to talk to you")

("hi daddy! i'm eating spaghetti right now. taetae cooked for me and it's really yummy!")

"that's nice baby. are you having fun?"

("yes! me and taetae took a nap a while ago and we played with my stuff toys!")

"okay baby. i'll be back later okay? take care of yourself and enjoy. i love you"

("bye daddy! take care also! i love you too!")

when the call ended, jimin sighed, pinching the bridge of his node before deciding to go back to his work.

____________________
so that's the update. hope u like it ❤️ jimin and taehyung coming soon