54

the next day, taehyung woke up to some noises outside of their room.

he slowly opened his eyes, smiling when he saw jimin infront of him peacefully sleeping.

he slowly traced jimin's face with his eyes, slowly lifting his hand before putting his index finger on jimin's eyebrows.

taehyung quickly blushed when he remembers how jimin is so
hot when he is mad.

he was cut off from his thoughts when he heard the noises again, deciding to look at it and becoming more worried.

taehyung thought that something might have happened to minji so he slowly got out of jimin's arms since he doesn't want to wake jimin up, quietly walking out of the room.

once he got out, he quickly went to minji's room, sighing in relief when he saw the girl sleeping on her bed.

he quietly walked out of the room again, following the noise he is hearing only to stop infront of the guest room.

the door was open and inside, hyeji was busy cleaning and fixing things.

"g-goodmorning. d-do you need some help?" taehyung nervously asked, looking at hyeji who turned her head to taehyung before rolling her eyes.

taehyung got confused, thinking that hyeji didn't hear him so he decided to ask again.

"uhm...excuse me? h-hyeji? d-do you want me to help?" taehyung asked again, getting more nervous.

"i don't want a help from a stupid boy" hyeji replied, not even turning her head to taehyung.

taehyung didn't hear this, deciding to just help hyeji since he thought hyeji isn't answering and silence means yes.

he slowly stepped in the room, looking at the things scattered.

his eyes widened when he saw their picture in the arcade, full of dirt and it's on the floor.

he quickly crouched down, picking the picture and pouting.

hyeji saw this, smirking as she watches taehyung clean the picture with his hands.

taehyung lifted his head to see hyeji also shocked.

"oh no! i'm so sorry. i didn't notice that" hyeji apologized, showing up a peace sign.

"i-it's okay" taehyung stuttered out, standing up.

he kept the picture in his pocket, about to help hyeji by fixing the books but the girl quickly stopped him.

"don't! i don't need help. i can do it by myself" hyeji said and taehyung just nodded, looking around the room one last time before walking out.

once taehyung was gone, hyeji rolled her eyes, continuing on what she is doing.

while cleaning, she heard taehyung greeting jimin a 'goodmorning' so she slowly smirked, fixing her clothes and working hard on cleaning so that she will sweat a lot.

meanwhile, jimin was busy giving taehyung a morning kiss, smiling when the younger blushed.

"you didn't brush your teeth" taehyung said, pouting and scrunching his nose.

jimin chuckled at this, muttering 'cute' before pinching taehyung's nose.

"my breath still smells nice" jimin replied, kissing taehyung on his lips again.

taehyung just rolled his eyes, smiling and hiding his face in the crook of jimin's neck as the older hugs him.

jimin was then confused when he heard noises from the guest room.

"what's happening?" jimin asked, looking at the guest room.

"hyeji is cleaning the room" taehyung replied.

jimin then walked there, taehyung following behind.

"why are you cleaning?" jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

hyeji then smirked before turning around with an innocent face.

"oh hey jimin. goodmorning" hyeji happily greeted, smiling and slowly walking towards jimin.

"why are you cleaning?" jimin asked again, getting more confused.

"oh well, the room is kinda messy" hyeji replied as soon as she stood infront of jimin, biting her bottom lip.

hyeji then tried to see if jimin will look at her clothes.

she is wearing shorts that is so short and a blouse with a low neck-line, her cleavage showing off and she didn't wear a bra.

"you don't have the right to touch things that is not yours" jimin seriously said, just looking at her eyes.

"oh come on! atleast i cleaned it for you. do you...want to help me?" hyeji asked, looking innocently at jimin.

"ask the man you cheated with. not me" jimin replied, looking away.

"let's go cook breakfast, love" jimin said to the curly haired boy before pulling him as they walk in the kitchen.

hyeji stood at the door for a few more seconds, closing her eyes and clenching her fist.

"argh!" hyeji shouted, stomping her feet before going inside the room and throwing the broom and dustpan she is holding.

____________________
here's an udpate! hope u like it! ❤️