17

after the water fight, jimin decided to change minji for a while since they are under the sun and water for too long.

taehyung was left at the beach with yeontan, walking around.

he started to look for some shells because he loves looking for them until he decided to do something with those.

"tannie, help me look for some shells" taehyung said, dropping yeontan on the sand as they started to walk and look.

"oh here. there's three" taehyung talked to himself, sitting down and grabbing the shells he found like a kid looking for something.

"you know tan? i don't know why but when i see mister park, my heart beats so fast. what does that even mean?" taehyung asked to the dog, yeontan just tilting his head in confusion.

"it's his birthday today and i didn't expect him to invite me. now i don't even know what to give him. i'm thinking of using these shells to make a bracelet for him. you know? thank him for giving me too much money" taehyung said again, looking at yeontan but the dog is just looking at him.

of course tae, he is a dog.

he stood up and continued to look for shells until he saw lisa who is standing at the water.

"hi lisa! it's me! uh- the dog catcher hehe" taehyung introduced, waving at lisa.

"oh hey mister dog catcher! what are you doing?" lisa asked, eyeing the shells in taehyung's hand.

"oh. i'm looking for shells. i'm planning to do a bracelet for someone" taehyung answered, blushing.

"ooh~ i guess that someone is kinda special to you~" lisa teased, smirking.

"n-no! he's my boss and it's his birthday today so he invited me here. just wanna give him something for all the things he has done to me" taehyung explained.

"really?" lisa teased again, still smirking.

"yah! you know nothing! stop teasing me!" taehyung whined, pouting.

"why? i'm not doing anything?" lisa said innocently, blinking her eyes.

taehyung just rolled his eyes, looking down to see yeontan running again.

"oh no! not again!" taehyung said as he started running, lisa following him.

while he was running, he didn't notice that there is a little hole, making him to trip over.

his eyes widened when he felt two strong arms and his lips touching another lips.

minji stood beside them, eyes also widening before giggling.

"taetae and daddy kissed!" minji shouted, hopping around the two.

the two looked at each other, taehyung turning red before pulling away, covering his mouth with his hand.

"i-i- yeontan!" taehyung shouted, running past jimin as he ran after yeontan.

lisa followed them again, deciding to tease 'the dog catcher' later.

-

finally, taehyung reached yeontan, panting, putting his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"y-you! you always m-make me fall to m-mister park!" taehyung said, pointing at the dog who is just looking at him.

"take it easy dog catcher. you should thank your dog for making you and your boss kiss" lisa interrupted when she reached the two, walking towards the yeontan and rubbing his head.

"good boy" lisa mumbled.

"y-yah! i-i don't want to kiss my boss! h-he's mean and cold. i-i don't like him!" taehyung protested.

"you can't fool me dog catcher. i can read people's heart" lisa said with yeontan in her arms.

"you don't even know me. how can you do that?" taehyung asked.

"well you're turning red when you mention your boss" lisa said.

"t-that's anger. i'm a-angry at him" taehyung stuttered out.

"then why are you stuttering?" lisa asked, raising her eyebrows.

"j-just give me my dog!" taehyung said, grabbing yeontan before walking away.

"thank me and your dog, dog catcher!" lisa shouted, waving.

taehyung angrily stomped his feet when he was walking, quickly blushing when he remembered what happened a while ago.

he stopped when he saw two feet infront of him.

"why do you keep on running? aren't you tired?" the voice asked making him look up to see jimin looking at him.

"i- uh- i was catching yeontan" taehyung replied, lowering his head.

"we are looking for you. we need to eat now" jimin said.

i can't even look at him. i'll just eat later.

taehyung thought before replying.

"i-i'm not hungry. y-you can go first" taehyung said but he turned red when his stomach grumbled.

he heard jimin chuckle, making him surprise since that's the first time he saw him laugh.

"go change now. your stomach is begging for food" jimin said before walking away, leaving an embarassed and blushing taehyung.

____________________
sorry for the late update but here you go! hope u like it! ❤️