41

"wow! look at that!" minji shouted, pointing at the roller coaster.

"can we ride that koo koo hyung?" minji asked jungkook who quickly shaked his head.

"w-why?" minji asked sadly, pouting.

"it's because kids should not be riding that. it's scary and it will drop you fast" jungkook said making minji's eyes widen.

"i-it's really scary. l-let's not ride it anymore" minji said, scared making jungkook chuckle.

meanwhile, taehyung was roaming his eyes all over the place, a big smile on his face as he looked at every ride and stalls he can see.

he didn't even notice jimin staring at him, smiling and enjoying to see taehyung happy.

"what do you want to ride first?" jimin suddenly asked taehyung who looked at him.

"i-i want to try everything" taehyung replied and jimin chuckled, ruffling taehyung's hair.

"let's try the vikings then" jimin suggested before looking behind him to see jungkook and minji talking.

"hey. let's go to the vikings" jimin said but jungkook shaked his head making the two confused.

"we'll be seperating from you for a while since minji can't ride all of the rides, right minji?" jungkook said, looking at minji who nodded.

"you should enjoy your birthday with daddy taetae" minji said, smiling.

"we'll go now. bye hyungs! see you later!" jungkook said before the two walked in the opposite direction.

jimin then looked at taehyung, smiling before grabbing his hand.

"let's go now" jimin said as they started to walk, taehyung following behind, blushing at the small contact.

"tickets for two please" jimin said when they reached the ticket booth, paying for it.

after a few minutes of waiting in line, it's finally their turn, jimin handing the operator the two tickets as he pulled taehyung to the ride.

once they are sitted, taehyung got excited looking at all the people around him.

meanwhile, jimin gulped nervously, interwining his fingers with taehyung since he is not a fan of rides like this but since taehyung wants to ride this one, he will ride it for him even if he's scared.

"are you scared?" taehyung asked when he noticed their hands and jimin's face, worried.

"yeah. but don't worry. i'm fine as long as you're happy" jimin said and taehyung quickly blushed, looking away.

the ride started, the boat swinging back and forth until it got higher and higher.

jimin's eyes are closed, wishing for the ride to finish, gripping taehyung's hand tightly.

taehyung just chuckled at this, wanting to take a photo of jimin so he pulled his phone out, taking pictures of jimin while enjoying the ride.

when it was done, jimin was panting, turning his head at taehyung who is smiling and laughing.

"you took a picture of me. why?" jimin asked, pouting.

"you look funny" taehyung replied, giggling.

"be thankful you're cute or else i will delete that" jimin said, chuckling.

taehyung turned red, startled when he was pulled by jimin.

while they are walking around for the next ride, taehyung's stomach grumbled, the curly haired boy blushing, clearly embarassed when jimin looked at him.