47

"h-hyeji?" jimin stared at her with wide eyes, can't believe that his ex-wife is standing infront of him right now.

"j-jimin. h-how are you?" hyeji nervously asked, fiddling with her sleeves as she tried to read jimin's eyes.

"what are you doing here?" jimin asked, ignoring hyeji's question and his eyebrows are furrowed.

"i came back" hyeji replied, biting her bottom lip.

"what do you mean you came back?" jimin asked, getting more angry.

he was then surprised when hyeji wrapped her arms around his neck, feeling tears that is falling on his shoulder.

"i missed you" hyeji whispered.

"daddy?" a voice called out making hyeji to look at it just to see minji with a confused expression.

"i-is this minji?" hyeji asked, crouching down to be the same level with minji.

hyeji cried more, holding minji by her arms and tucking her hair behind her ear.

"minji baby. you grew up so much" hyeji said through her tears, hugging minji.

the little girl stayed still, confused on what is happening and getting a little scared about the girl who is hugging her.

"jimin? who is- oh" another voice interrupted making hyeji to look up just to see a curly haired boy looking at them.

"mommy taetae!" minji called, running away from hyeji and running towards taehyung who carried her.

"w-who is he jimin?" hyeji confusedly asked when she stood up, looking at jimin and taehyung.

"none of your business. get out" jimin seriously said.

"jimin please. let's talk" hyeji begged.

"there's nothing to talk about. get out" jimin said again, his voice becoming louder.

"no one is leaving" a voice said and jimin confusedly looked at it just to see his mom.

"m-mom?!" jimin shouted, confused on what is happening.

"who are you to kick your wife out of your house?" mrs. park asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"she's not my wife! we already had a divorce!" jimin shouted angrily.

hyeji felt guilty after hearing that, holding jimin's arm to calm him down but the man pulled away.

meanwhile, taehyung covered minji's ears so that she won't hear what is happening, kissing her head.

"that's why she came back jimin! she's here to apologize and to bring back the marriage that she broke!" mrs. park replied back.

"are you seriously believing her?! she hurt me two times and you're going to let her hurt me again?! that's bullshit!" jimin angrily said, kicking the gate and ruffling his hair.

"can you calm down son?! talk things out. listen to her side" mrs. park said again, comforting hyeji who is looking at jimin with guilt.

"mommy taetae? can we go play?" minji sadly asked taehyung who nodded, walking back in the house.

"we're going to talk and she's gonna leave after" jimin said, walking ahead but was stopped when mrs. park talked again.

"she's not gonna leave. she will be staying here from now on" mrs. park seriously said and jimin turned around.

"what?! you got to be kidding me!" jimin shouted again.

"this is also her house jimin and she doesn't have anywhere to stay" mrs. park explained and jimin is trying to stop himself from punching someone.

"just let her stay in your house mom!" jimin shouted, walking away.

jimin just left the two, walking angrily in the house and looking for the two until he spotted them in minji's room.

jimin quickly walked towards taehyung, wrapping his arms around his waist and putting his head on taehyung's shoulder.

"jimin..." taehyung softly called, rubbing jimin's back.

"look at me" taehyung whispered, raising jimin's head with his hand and cupping his face.

they stared at each other for a long time, taehyung noticing the tears of anger in jimin's eyes.

"shh...calm down. it's gonna be fine" taehyung whispered, caressing jimin's cheeks with his thumb.

he planted a soft kiss on jimin's eyes, smiling when he pulled away to see jimin calming down.

"daddy" minji called out, pulling at jimin's pants.

jimin quickly crouched down and hugged her, kissing her head as the girl just hugged back, caressing jimin's hair.

jimin stood up with minji in his arms, hugging taehyung with his free arm.

"i love you both" jimin whispered, kissing the two on their foreheads.

meanwhile, hyeji silently watched them from minji's door, tears gathering in her eyes as she silently closed the door, covering her mouth.