27

after eating, minji asked them if they could go to the arcade to play some games to which jimin said okay.

they went to the token booth to get some tokens.

when they got enough tokens, the claw machine caught minji's attention, pointing it to jimin who walked there.

"angel, this is hard. you could have just told me and i'll buy you some stuff toy" jimin said but the little girl looked at him with puppy eyes.

"please?" minji said, pouting and jimin sighed, smiling and ruffling minji's hair before putting her down.

jimin inserted a token, focusing on getting a stuff toy for minji while the girl silently watched him.

"go daddy! you can do it!" minji cheered, putting his hands in the air.

luckily, jimin got the stuff toy, smiling as he handed it to minji.

"you're so good daddy! thank you so much!" minji happily said, hugging the stuff toy close to her chest.

jimin then noticed that taehyung is playing on the other claw machine, also trying to get a stuff toy but unfortunately he didn't succeed.

taehyung pouted, inserting another token and trying one more time.

sadly, he still didn't get one and jimin chuckled at this, inserting a token in the claw machine he is playing.

taehyung just watched him, his lips parted when jimin got a stuff toy.

"wow! you're so good at this" taehyung complimented, clapping.

"yeah. here. i got you one" jimin said, giving taehyung the stuff toy he got and the curly haired boy blushed, slowly grabbing it.

they continued to play other games until they reached the basketball.

"do you even know how to play?" taehyung asked to jimin, laughing.

"watch and learn" jimin said, smirking and winking at taehyung.

he rolled his sleeves, inserting a token and the balls started to roll down.

he started shooting, every ball going to the ring successfully making taehyung's eyes widen.

"go daddy! go daddy! go daddy!" minji cheered, jumping up and down.

in the end, jimin successfully shoot all of the balls, turning around when it's done and smirking at taehyung.

"am i good?" jimin asked, smirking and flicking taehyung's forehead.

the younger whined, rubbing his sore forehead as he rolled his eyes.

"appa! taetae! let's go to the photobooth!" minji happily said, pulling the two towards the photobooth.

minji already went in, pulling jimin with her as they sat in the small photobooth.

taehyung just stood beside the photobooth, doesn't know if he is included in their photo or not but he yelped when jimin pulled him, landing beside the older.

he blushed when he felt jimin's arm around his waist, his other arm around minji.

taehyung just sat there with yeontan in his arms, hoping that the blush will go away because he doesn't want to appear in their photo with red cheeks.

"say cheese!" minji said and the three said cheese at the same time, the camera capturing them.

on the next shot, jimin put his hand on taehyung's head, the younger pouting and trying to remove jimin's hand.

meanwhile minji formed a heart shape with her hands, standing in between jimin and taehyung.

for the last shot, taehyung held up a peace sign, smiling with his box smile while jimin pinched his cheek.

jimin's other hand also pinched minji's cheek while the little girl pinched jimin's cheeks with her two hands, still smiling at the camera.

after the last shot, they waited for the picture to be printed before heading out of the photobooth.

"we look so cute!" minji squealed, holding the picture with three different shots.

"daddy look at it!" minji said, showing jimin who grabbed it.

taehyung also took a look, walking beside jimin with yeontan in his arms.

"c-can i take a picture of it?" taehyung shyly asked, holding his phone.

"sure. here" jimin said, helping taehyung by holding the photo since taehyung is carrying yeontan and the gucci paper bag with his other hand.

taehyung focused on capturing the picture, his tongue poking out and jimin can't help but to smile.

after that, jimin decided to buy them some drinks since they are exhausted from all the games they played.

taehyung took a sit on the chair infront of the store, letting his legs rest for a while when he noticed a figure standing infront of him.

he stood up to see baekhyun looking down at him with a smirk.

"why are you here again?!" taehyung asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"hanging out with my friend. i saw you here pretty so i decided to approach you" baekhyun said, smiling.

"well go away. i'm not interested" taehyung seriously said, standing up.

"i don't want to. i still want to talk to you" baekhyun said and taehyung rolled his eyes.

"but i don't want to talk to you so shoo!" taehyung said, pushing baekhyun away but the boy gripped his arms.

"you're being a brat again huh?" baekhyun pulled taehyung closer, the curly haired boy trying to push him away.

"what is happening here?" a voice interrupted and the two turned their heads to see jimin looking at them with furrowed eyebrows.

"woah woah woah. mister park jimin? is that you? how are y-" baekhun asked, letting go of taehyung.

"what are you doing to him?" jimin asked, seriously looking at baekhyun.

"we're just playing around. you know, we're friends right?" baekhyun said, turning at taehyung.

"he is with me so stop saying nonsense" jimin said making the boy widen his eyes.

"really? are you friends too?" baekhyun asked, getting interested.

"people should respect other's privacy" jimin seriously said.

"ha! coming from a ceo like you?! you must be kidding me. who is he anyway? why are you minding him? is he your brother? your boyfriend?" baekhyun continuously asked, getting angry.

"he's my husband so get off before i do something to you" jimin said, pulling taehyung with him as they walked away.

husband? hmm. interesting.

____________________
here's another one! hope u like it! ❤️