Chapter 21

Jessie's POV

Over the last few weeks Glitter has been teaching me how to properly use a sword and explaining Greek Mythology to me. I still don't know who my father is. I keep thinking back to everything my mother told me about him, but I don't remember much.

He had stayed around for a few years but left when I was about three. I have no memory of him, but Mom always described him with black hair, green eyes, and always a smile on his face. I can't remember anything else she might have told me though, and I know Gods can change their appearance, so I don't have much to go on except that he was happy.

"Hey, Kid!" Glitter called, successfully getting my attention.

"You want your dad to claim you right?" He asked.

I don't think that question even needed answered, but decided to anyway, "Yeah."

"Then I have an idea how we might accomplish that. Are you in?"

"Yes!" I shout without a thought. If this worked, I might meet my father, and maybe I'll have some siblings, so I won't be alone anymore.

"What's the plan?" I ask.

"First, I need you to realize that it might not work, we might succeed with the first part of the plan but not the second."

"Well?" I asked, starting to get impatient.

"We will need to train a little more since there is only the two of us, and you need to be stronger," He continued to explain.

"What is the plan!" I screamed at him as he kept dragging it out. I needed to know what we were going to do. I needed to do it. I needed to save my dad.

"We're going to take down the Titans, they're going back to Tartarus."