Chapter 17: You, Me & Magic

Her heart was racing in her chest. She was panting in Maddox's strong arms as he took her to his bedroom. His lips caressed hers sweetly, she couldn't get enough of his taste that drugged her to lose control and let go of her sanity. Her magic behaved unpredictably around her, she hoped nothing bad would happen whilst she had no power over her magic. When they entered the room, he let her down to stand on her bare feet. His stormy gold eyes were clouded with flaming lust for her. She backed away into the room as he closed the door behind him.

"Once this happens Blair, I'm not letting you go," said Maddox huskily.

Blair bit her lip. "I'm not going anywhere," she whispered to him.

Maddox stalked towards her as he unbuttoned the cufflinks on his sleeves. "Take my shirt off, Blair," he whispered his command in her ear.

Blair willingly obeyed. Her fingers quickly worked to open all the buttons of his dark shirt. His hands circled her waist to find the zipper on her back. He unfastened her dress as she stripped him of his shirt and exposed his beautiful body for her eyes to feast upon. Maddox peeled the dress off her shoulders, her breasts and down her waist and hips. The dress plopped onto the floor with his shirt and then he guided her towards his bed. She followed his command and let him take her down on the cool sheets that burned against her hot skin.

Maddox's weight crushed over the mattress and she wished he pressed his body against hers. She ran her hands over his muscular arms. She raked her nails over the long expansion of his back as his lips kissed up her neck. She arched her back as his hands possessively roamed over her curvaceous body. Maddox bit her neck when she combed her fingers through his dark hair, which was much softer than she thought it'd be. She quickly realized how much she adored touching his hair and having his lips on her neck.

Abruptly, the lights flickered and it startled both of them.

Maddox glanced at the lamp and grinned. "I could get used to this," he muttered and kissed Blair. "Yeah. I definitely can."

"You don't know what you're signing up for," baited Blair.

Maddox pulled the straps of her bra down and unhooked it. "I know exactly what I signed up for," he said. "I have an extraordinary witch who also has a beautiful heart and the sexiest body."

Blair laughed at his direct honesty. "Sexy huh?"

Maddox removed her bra. He loomed over her as his eyes feasted on her body. "Unequivocally, sexy." His strong hands fit over her breasts as his lips found hers. They kissed like they had all the time in the world and in each other's arms was the only world they were in tonight.

He was drowning her in his control over her body, she was at his mercy and it gave her chills. She couldn't grab onto her sanity even if she tried. His lips traced over her neck down to her breasts, his teeth bit into her soft flesh and it took her breath away. His golden eyes darkened as they watched her carefully when he moved down her body. Her erratic heart thumped a little faster when he positioned himself between her legs. He kissed over the soft plane of her stomach and licked over her navel, his teeth then hooked onto the thin lace that covered her core. He pulled the fabric over her legs and tossed it on the floor with the rest of their clothes.

Blair lost herself in his scorching amber eyes that were focused on her and nothing else. She licked her bruised lips and bit into the flesh when Maddox kissed the top of her bare core. She was hot and felt heavy because of him and she didn't know how to release this weight from inside her. He pulled her thighs far apart and didn't waste any second before he devoured her dripping wet arousal. His tongue licked over her throbbing nub, which sent her soaring through the clouds. She hadn't even recovered from this high when she felt a finger enter her core. She arched her back and moaned breathlessly. She raked her fingers through his hair and begged that he never stop. Another finger entered her and she felt her eyes roll back.