Chapter 1: Looking Through The Keyhole

Blair Lightwood was a whimsical store owner, a store that was special to everyone in the entire town of Meadow-Mist Valley.

The magical boutique had a little something for everyone, even though you would see a massive giraffe guarding the door or a band of penguin brothers leading into her office. 

All the people of Meadow-Mist would smile for the little trinkets that could only be acquired from Looking Through The Keyhole, which also made herbal concoctions if you needed to heal a tired soul, and sold magical crystals to angry house owners who wanted to ward off guests who just didn't want to leave... she could enlighten any house with her gift or any person.

Blair positioned a vase on the counter, when suddenly, a cold harsh wind howled outside the building and swept across the town startling everyone to hold onto their hats or scarves, she slid the window open and let the urgent breeze to carry into her shop, the strong wind carried a heavy scent of jasmine and thyme with the slightest touch of leather. 

The scent swirled with an odd enchantment around her, it was a gorgeous colour of rich honey gold; the kind that swirled in the ancient amber gemstones, her eyes heated on the sizzling colour, nothing she had ever seen come close to this energy that floated towards her. 

The amber swirls slithered up her dress and the breeze kissed her bare arms before swiftly caging itself into the locket that rested around her neck.

The breeze had bound itself to her, but she did not know why? 

Blair puzzled and puzzled until it finally clicked to her, the captured breeze was just using her as a safeguard for until it meets its true beholder, and that also meant; Blair was chosen to get married this year by the one the breeze had chosen. 

But she ignored this prospect as an ancient ritual only her ancestors followed, times were different now; especially for witches.

A/N: This is my first ever story of a witch, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! Please comment what you think, share and vote!!