Mark was confused as to why Johnny cut himself off until he saw Johnny taking off his shirt in front of him causing him to blush.

Johnny smirks at how flustered he got Mark as he stares at his bare chest. He carefully crawls on the bed, hovering over Mark. He leans down so their lips barely touch.

Do you think you're up for a round? I mean, sex does help with the pregnancy. Johnny reaches a hand up to brush a few strands of hair out of Mark's face, looking into his eyes with a loving gaze. ❝If you want to that is, we don't have to if you don't want to.

^a/n: consent will always be the sexiest thing ever, change my mind 😘

He then leans down and presses a light but long kiss to Mark's lips, he pulls back to gaze at his blushing red cheeks.

The younger clears his throat by how quick Johnny got him riled up. He swears that no matter what Johnny does or says, he always gets his heart beating like crazy. ❝Well when you say it like that... then yes.

Mark closes the gap between them by grabbing the sides of Johnny's face and connecting their lips, passionately making out on the bed.

While Johnny pulled away to carefully get rid of Mark's clothes and his, Mark started thinking. This is his life now and he left everyone behind without a word.

He knows that things have changed, he's still upset and guilty about what he did. He'll never get over what he did and how badly he hurt Donghyuck but as bad as it may sound, he's glad that he met Johnny and started the scandalous relationship that blossomed between them.

Mark doesn't know what would have happened if he never met Johnny or if he just rejected Johnny in the first place. Maybe he'll never know, maybe he'd still be with Donghyuck and would have gotten that dream life with him after graduation. Who knows?

But, it doesn't matter now. He made his choices and he decided to cheat, and now he's with the guy that he cheated on Donghyuck with. And it was still a bad thought but Mark was thankful for having Johnny in his life.

All it took was one sinful act to be with the one that he grew to love. And honestly, Mark wouldn't have had it any other way.

《 ♡ 》

The next morning, the window was open just a crack to let in the cool yet warm breeze of May fill the room.

Johnny could hear the birds chirping from outside and they sounded like music to his ears. He could feel the sun rays warmth hitting his skin through the window and it felt like a nice contrast to the cool wind from outside.

What would make his morning even better is if Mark was awake too. Johnny turned on his side and let his hand wander onto Mark's side expecting his hand to find his body but what he felt was an empty space.