Chapter 27

Harry was whimpering quietly in my arms as he scratched at his own wrist. I felt horrible. I was tired and hungry and it felt like Zayn hadn't come back for two days. Harry had gone through phases of sleep and growling and kicking at the door and all I could do was watch.

"Can you talk to me again Lou." If anything Harry was hungry. I knew enough about Vampires to know this wasn't good. "It feels like my chest is-" His eyes were shut as he breathed against my sweatshirt. "Eating itself."

"Its not love." I gently combed my fingers through his matted hair. "It just feels that way."

Harry whimpered at that and gripped tighter at my hand that was holding his free one. "I don't wanna-" His eyes shut tighter and he whined again.

"You won't." I muttered quietly. "We're going to get out of here."

"They're going to make me kill you." Harry let out a dry sob and curled in on himself. "And I'm not going to be able to control myself when-"

"We're getting out." I cut in.

Harry was quiet at that but he uncurled himself slightly and that was enough for me. "Promise?" It was small and I could tell Harry was trying to find something to hold on to.

"I promise."

"I'm going crazy." Harry changed the subject and I wrapped my arm around his waist. He opened his eyes to stare at the dimly lit wall. "They're breaking me." His voice switched up a couple octaves.

"You're alright." I didn't know what else to say. Harry wouldn't be able to control himself if I let him drink from me. He could barely control himself sitting in my lap, let alone when he had his face shoved up against my throat.

The door that Harry had earlier been kicking at jiggled open and Harry gripped at my sweatshirt with both his hands before trying to bury his face away. He had said earlier that he didn't want anyone to see him like this.

"Hello my loves." Zayn's voice was loud in the room that had been quiet for the past couple days. "How's our little Harold doing today?"

Harry let out another dry sob and tried his best to mold into my chest. He was in pain and I wanted to help him in the worst way. He was a bomb that could blow any second.

Zayn checked his nails before stepping inside and shutting the door behind him. "You're alright love." I tried quietly in Harry's ear.

"Let's get him up then." Zayn stopped when he was looking down at us and I sneered at him.

"He's hungry." I growled. "This isn't fair. He's too weak."

"You think I don't already know that." Zayn gave me the same look. "He has two seconds to get up."

Two seconds later Zayn was literally ripping Harry out of my arms and making him get on his knees. Harry's arms tried to grip at Zayn but he was pushed down easily.

"He's-" I started to sit up but Zayn's eyes flashed red at me.

"Sit down and be quiet." He growled and I complied quickly. He proceeded to circle around Harry before tapping his shoulder. "Put you hands behind your back."

Harry shut his eyes tight and did as he was told. I wanted to get up and hug him again. I wanted to leave.

"Now your going to do everything I say or I'll hurt your boy. Got it?" Zayn tilted his head to the side and Harry nodded. A small smirk appeared on his face before he was glancing back at me.

"Where's Liam?" Was his first question.

"He-" Harry mumbled weakly before clearing his throat. "He left."