Chapter 11

*Harry's POV* (HOLY SNAP SNAPS!)

They didn't come back.

Niall lied to me.

I stood at the front door in complete thought.

Maybe they are just running late.

They were supposed to be back five hours ago.

It's dark.

It's late.

What if they're in trouble.

Louis.

I punched a hole through the door and opened it from the outside. My anger got the best of me and I was growling as I walked up to Niall's front door step. I pushed at the lock and it wouldn't move. I pounded on the door and nobody answered. I punched another hole but in his door and opened it.

"Niall where the fuck are you!" I yelled. I was hyperventilating. I knew what Niall could do. I knew his dark side. "Niall!" I knocked over a rocking chair and it smashed into a bunch of pieces. "Louis!" My voice was growing hoarse.

"Ah!" I fell down into a ball and rolled onto the ground. Memories of what Niall did to me flooded my mind and I couldn't block them away. I never really could but I still tried to forgive him. I never really found out what side of him was real. I guess it was his dark one.

"Louis." I whimpered. I got on my knees and elbows and tried to restrain myself from punching more holes into the house. I got up quickly after that and walked over to where his basement was. I rubbed my eyes. Was I crying? No, Harry Styles doesn't cry anymore.

"Louis!" I threw open the door and ran down the stairs.

It was empty.

Where were they? I ran back upstairs and froze in the kitchen. Niall wouldn't betray me. He was my best mate. I trusted him with everything. He used to be my only friend. There was only one person that he knew before me and he was... My eyes widened in realisation and I punched another hole into the wall.

Zayn. I had his jewels. Those were worth so much money and I needed to protect them. He could use it for bad things. He could buy bad things with all that money. I needed to keep it safe so I made it into a bracelet and gave it to...

Louis.

"Fuck!" I shouted and repeatedly punched the wall. If Zayn finds out that Louis is wearing it then he will kill him immediately for sure. I needed to get to him. I needed to find out where they were. I didn't care if it was a trap. As long as Louis was okay. Louis brought out my human side. Even Niall had noticed it. I was a totally different person around him. He made me feel alive again and I needed him in my life.

I rubbed my temple trying to think. Where would Zayn go? Somewhere nobody else would go. Somewhere obvious to me. I thought of two places. The church or his old house. Well, the church burned down. He must be at his old house.

"Ugh." I pulled my hand out of another hole. If Niall lives to see this then he would be mad at me. I was already mad at him though. I swung the front door open and started walking towards Zayn's old place. I stopped in the middle of the street. I'm so stupid. I can't just go there and try to win against all three of them. They would get me. I needed something and I only knew one person who would have a clue what. Louis' Father.

I turned around and ran towards the house that Louis never wanted to go back to. He left because of me. I did something to make him angry. I didn't mean to though. I came to a halt in front of the door and knocked way faster than I was planning. I was in a hurry.