Chapter 12

AN:

This chapter is extremly violent compared to all the other chapters. Sorry if I put horrible images into your innocent brains. But also you're welcome that I updated early haha. Next chapter Harry comes and 'saves' Louis. Well at least tries to... :(

*FLASHBACK TO 400 YEARS AGO*

*Niall's POV*

I was watching him closely. He pushed the hair out of his face and picked up his fork from his place mat. His Mum was watching him too, but only to make sure he was eating properly. He examined his food before he picked up a piece of meat and put it in his mouth. Then his eyes trailed up to me.

He suspected me.

I wasn't eating anything and I hadn't changed in the year we had known each other. He smiled slightly and then went back to eating. He hid his eyes away from me, his curls blocking them. I needed him so badly. I wanted him. I was going to have him. I had planned the whole thing out but the chance had never come. He was always heavily guarded and then there was Hannah.

She followed him everywhere. She was so in love with him and it sickened me. He became my best friend. Well, I became his actually. I didn't have a best friend. I had Zayn who was helping with a small war over in lower England. I kept watching Harry until he got up to go somewhere. Of course, Hannah got up almost a millisecond after and followed close behind. I gritted my teeth in anger and got up also.

My feet were tapping loudly against the granite floors. This house was pretty huge for it's time. It was almost passable for a castle. I walked in sync to Hannah so that I wouldn't be suspected. Our plates were pressed on a cart for the servants to take later.

Hannah grabbed his hand and I felt the anger boiling inside of me. Harry smelled delightful. I had never smelled anything like it. I needed him tonight. Or at least I needed to have him. I didn't want anybody to stop me. I wanted to hear him scream. To beg me for mercy. I smirked to myself when they made their way into the garden.

They stopped next to the fountain and they started talking. Harry had a smug grin on his face, showing his dimples. Hannah laughed and pushed her long blond hair out of her face. I leaned towards them, ready to attack. Harry must have heard me because his head looked over to where I was standing. It was time. I charged at Hannah and quickly grabbed her. Before she could scream I snapped her neck all the way around. I could hear Harry's breath stuttering at my sudden appearance. He was probably confused. I smiled and chucked her now lifeless body into the fountain.

"Niall." Harry whispered. I could hear the fear in his voice. I turned around and watched his facial expression. His eyes had a thin layer of gloss over them and a tear rolled down his face. His chest heaved up and down as he watched Hannah. "How could you?" He cried and fell onto his knees. "You monster!" He looked up at me in anger. I took a step back because I didn't think he would react that way.

"Harry?" I asked.

"I hate you!" He yelled. "I hope you die! I can't wait until you're dead!" He crouched over in a fetal position and started sobbing. I didn't really care about him. I just wanted his blood without getting myself into trouble. I bent down and brushed the hair from his face and then whispered into his ear.

"The problem is that I already am."

**

"Let me go!" He screamed. I ignored his pathetic cries and started sharpening my knife. He watched in fear as I made my way over to him. We were in the cellar and when the door was closed, nobody could hear us.

It was common for people to be killed all the time. There we death sentences just for stepping on someone's shoe. Harry wouldn't be blamed for anything though. He was royalty.