Chapter 21

AN:

You guys need to calm yo titties. Seriously it's only been a week sense I updated... I'm not mad though haha I love it when you guys are like UPDATE I'M GOING TO DIE IF YOU DON'T because I do that too so I am totally okay with it.

Second I have a social life too so it will take me a while to update... Haha who am I kidding no I don't, I just have two other stories to work on(:\

Third REALLLLLLLY IMPORTANT!!! MUST READ!!! How much longer do you guys want this to be? You decide. I was thinking of either making it cut to the chase or adding a bunch of really cute things with Harry and Louis but it might get of topic a little haha. You decide.

Anywho, here it is(: It's an opening for what is going to happen later on and make Zayn come back. Muhahaha I know you love me(:

And it is quick edited so ignore all the mistakes(:

Katie.

(Oh and enjoy the gif of Harry with Red eyes. I flipped out like AJSBFGG)

________________

"I feel horrible." I mumbled and pulled Harry's body closer to me. He wrapped his arms tighter around me to remind me that he was there.

"I gave you medicine though." Harry was utterly confused about the whole medication thing. He didn't get it. He never had medication when he was a human. He would have just died if he was sick back then.

"Ugh." I grumbled and buried my face into Harry's shirt.

"I shouldn't have brought you outside last night."

"You're telling me."

Harry pulled his legs up onto the coffee table and my head slipped down onto his lap. I didn't mind at all. I couldn't think straight really. I felt sick. Really, really sick. Not the dying sick but the 'I'm going to sleep forever' sick.

"I made hot chocolate." Niall walked into the room and handed me a warm mug with whipped cream spilling over the top. He reached one out to Harry but got shunned away, a look of pure disgust on Harry's face.

"That's gross." He mumbled quietly. Niall shook his head and plopped down on the sofa across from them.

"What are you going to do when you are trapped somewhere and all there is, is human food?" He frowned, his gaze glanced down at me but quickly snapped back up to Harry.

"Eat myself." He mumbled.

"HA. Ha." Niall laughed loudly but then quieted down at the seriousness of Harry's voice. "It's not that bad, just kind of plain."

"No." Harry snapped, his body jolting upwards slightly. My head moved and it felt horrible. I groaned in annoyance and placed both of my hands on my face, my mug now rested in Harry's hand.

"What a little cry baby." Niall snickered. The whole room went quiet and I peeked from under my hands and saw Harry glaring at the shocked blond.

Liam stood at the doorway with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He looked like he was observing Harry. His gaze was always on him when possible. He didn't look as worn out as he was yesterday. He looked like a normal person today, his eyes glistened though. He looked like he was crying but his face said differently.

"Try it." Niall encouraged. Harry just stared at the liquid in his hand. I slowly got back up and leaned back against the couch. My body screamed for me to lay back down but I didn't want to. I didn't want to sleep.