Chapter 6

"So how did your Father find out?" Harry looked over at me as we walked to my house.

"He found pictures." I said quietly. I felt ashamed of this situation. I shouldn't have let Harry come to work with me so much. I should have kept him away from my Dad.

"And where did he find these pictures?" Harry seemed calm about this whole situation.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. "He knows people."

"Oh."

We walked in an awkward silence all the way there and I was actually glad when we reached the front door. It was replaced with fear as soon as I rang the door bell. Never had I been so afraid of entering my house.

"When do you think he will open the door?" Harry looked over at me.

"I don't know if he's home." I answer. Harry nodded and looked back at the door. His eye brows were frowned and he looked a little nervous. "Are you okay Haz?" My eyes widened. "Harry." I corrected myself. He clenched his fists together and looked at me.

"I guess."

The door swung open and my father stood sipping his coffee. He narrowed his eyes at Harry and Harry stood there with a blank face. He finally waved his hand signaling for us to come in. I walked through the door but Harry just stood there.

"Come on." I whispered. He shook his head. "Oh you can come in." I forgot he had never really been inside of my house. He walked inside and my Father slammed the door shut making both of us jump.

"Do you guys want something? Anything?" Father asked.

"I'll have a water." I said.

"Me too." Harry added.

My Father nodded and walked out of the room. He was giving Harry the cold shoulder, which I found was very rude. It was almost dark and I saw a small pair of sun glasses hanging off Harry's shirt that he was wearing when it was sunny.

"Let's sit shall we?" I locked eyes with Harry and he nodded. He sat down on the couch and I plopped down next to him. Our legs slapped together accidentally and we both took deep inhales at the same time. My face felt like it was turning red and I looked the other way.

"Here we go." My father handed me the glasses and I handed one to Harry. Our legs were still touching. "So Harry. What are your intentions with my son?" He sat down on the rocking chair and started rocking back and forth.

"What?" Harry's eyes widened in surprise. "Intentions?"

"What have you two been doing lately. That's another way to put it."

"Working." He spoke calmly but he looked shaken up. "He's helping me with things at my house."

"Like what?"

The questions went on forever and I began to close my eyes because they were all so plain and boring.

"Have you ever you know.." My father stopped talking and made a little gesture with his arms. I raised my eyebrows at him and smiled. "Bit my son?" The smile fell from my face and I looked at Harry. He looked as hard as a rock and he wasn't moving.

"Yes." He answered quietly. My fathers body tensed but he nodded.

"And what's the worst thing you have ever done to him?"

Oh please don't bring up the basement. That doesn't count Harry! You didn't know me yet. I forgive you for that. Don't say anything. I wanted to scream at him.

"One time I pushed him down a staircase but only because he was being a pain in the arse." A small smile spread across his lips and my mouth fell open slightly. Harry never curses. Ever.