Chapter 9

*Niall's POV* (Holy snap!)

"Do you know why this is happening to you?" I growled at older man beneath me. He attempted to crawl backwards but I had just broken both of his ankles.

"No. Please. I didn't do anything." He pleaded. I took a step closer to him and he shielded his face away. I started laughing at him and he started crying. I wasn't sorry for doing this to people and especially him. I just watched this man rape a girl from his window and I wasn't going to let him off easy.

"Are you scared?" I grinned and tilted my head to the side. I bent down next to him and looked from side to side to see if anyone was watching. We were alone. It wasn't weird though because, it was late at night.

"Please don't hurt me." He rested himself on his shoulders and watched me with pleading eyes.

"I bet that's what that little girl said too?" I smirked and grabbed one of his ankles. He cried out in pain and I stood up and started dragging him down the sidewalk. He tried to grab at the cement but it was no use. I couldn't help but think about how Harry did a few hundred years ago.

I shook the thought away and grabbed the man and pushed him up against the wall. He turned his head to the side and fully exposed his neck to me. He has no idea what's coming for him.

"I'm going to make this quick." I hissed. Hunger was getting the best of me tonight and I didn't want much trouble. This man was a squirm.

"Please." He said quietly. Judging by the way he talked so much, I didn't want him to scream when I killed him. I kicked him in his lower area and when his head came closer to me I grabbed it with my hands and snapped it sideways. He was halfway through a scream and then he when quiet and a loud popping sound replaced it. I smirked in delight and bit into his neck, sucking all of the blood out of him. When I was done, I dragged him a mile down the street and threw him into the small pond. Somebody would find him tomorrow.

"Niall?" Someone said. I froze at the voice that I hadn't heard in years.

"What are you doing here?" I spoke quietly. I didn't turn around to look at him.

"I need your help." He spoke. I turned around. It was Zayn. I had to blink a few times before I realized he was really there.

"But.. But you were in jail?" My eyes widened. He smirked and shoved his hands into his sweatshirt pockets and shrugged.

"I broke out and then I got Liam." He took a step towards me and I couldn't step backwards or else I would go into the pond. "Back to the point." He swayed on his toes and took another step foreword. This kid scared the living shit out of me. He killed other vampires for fun and everyone needed to stay away from him and he definitely had the worst torture methods. I wonder if he would use it on me? We used to be friend though but we went our separate ways.

"What point?" My eyes darted to the sides to see if I could make a run for it but that would probably just make him angry and he would run after me. He had a low temper.

"I need your help with something." He said. "And don't think about running." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I..I wasn't." I gulped. "What do you need?"

"You know your little friend, uh, Harry?" He tilted his head to the side. My mouth was curved in an O form and I stood there without saying anything. "Well, I need you to get his little friend out of the house."

"Why?" I was confused. Where they going to hurt Harry? If they were then it was a no can do.

"Harry has something of mine and there is only one way to get it from him." He shrugged again like it was no big deal. "I need his friend."