Chapter 13

AN:

I'm going to put the authors note at the beginning because I don't want it to ruin the end...

First. No this is not the last chapter, not even close. You might think that when you finish reading it but no.

Second. I bet you a million dollars you are wrong when you guess what happens in the next chapter. Don't assume anything(:

Third. I love you! <3

Katie. (:

__________

*Louis' POV*

"Get up." Liam hissed into my ear. My eyes shot open from the very light sleep I was getting. I would keep waking up for what seemed like every five minutes and I couldn't situate myself. By the way Liam said 'get up' I didn't actually think he meant, get up.

"What?" I stretched my arms and they could actually move. I cracked my back and my knuckles in relief. It was quickly replaced with pain when Liam grabbed my arm and pulled me off the table. It took me a minute to regain my balance but I finally found it in me to stand up.

"You're weak." He looked me up and down. "That's good." He nodded and started pulled me out of the room. He held me up by my arm and I could barely keep up with him as we made our way down a long dark hallway. I closed my eyes because it was less scary. I couldn't even see what was in front of me.

"Can I get something to eat." The words came bursting out of my mouth by accident.

"No. You won't need food." He pushed me up against the wall for a second and I could dimly see the outline of his face. He slowly let me drop to the floor and then his footsteps slowly left in human speed. I was so tired and hungry. It had only been a couple of days but I hardly ate anything at Harry's the previous two days and my stomach was grumbling.

"Louis?" I heard Niall's voice say softly.

"Huh?" I stared straight ahead of me. I didn't even know where I was. What if I was a million miles away from home. What if we weren't even in England anymore?

"Are you okay?" He asked. I couldn't help but laugh slightly. He slid down the wall next to me and I could feel his shoulder against mine. I wasn't going to do anything about it though.

"Sure." I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall.

"Harry's coming in a couple of hours. Well that's what Zayn thinks." Niall changed the subject.

"Good for him." I mumbled. Maybe I could sleep for a while in here. "Where are we?" I asked.

"Basement. The window is bolted shut so that's why it's so dark." Niall sighed. "Louis if you want to go to sleep, that's fine."

"I can't." I opened my eyes again and stared straight ahead of me. "I'm not even tired."

"I can feel the sleep radiating off you." He spoke quietly. I frowned at him. I wonder if he was really telling the truth or lying about that. I have never heard of a Vampire feeling somebodies feelings.

"Niall what are you doing?" I heard Zayn's voice slightly off in the distance.

"Uh.." Niall's voice was still next to me. My body tensed up at the feeling of Zayn being in the room. I wonder if Liam was still in here too? "Watching him."

"Fair enough." Zayn said. "But I need you to come with me right now."

I felt Niall put his hand on my shoulder to help him stand up and then footsteps slowly walked across the room. I sat absolutely still, except for the fact that I was shivering. I heard Zayn whispering, probably to Niall. I couldn't make out what they were saying except at the end I heard the word 'Harry.' That made me tense up. I really hope he didn't come to my rescue. He should have just continued with his life like a regular person. Vampire. Whatever.