Chapter 17

"Talk about what?" I stared at him, wide eyed. He nodded his head towards his room and I followed him back into it. He quietly shut the bathroom door and then turned to face me.

"Talk about moving." He mumbled. My lips fell into a frown. Harry seemed to be watching my every movement.

"You're leaving?" I barely managed to speak. Honestly I thought he would bring this up later. Or never. But I guess not. He nodded slowly and I gulped. My head fell to the floor and I stared at my feet in shame. I wouldn't be able to go back to my fathers house. Never. I had nowhere to go right now.

"But.. I want you to come with me." His sudden change of tone made my head snap back up. The corner of his left lip came up at my reaction and his body shook slightly because he was trying not to laugh. Once the words registered into my mind, I was lunging my body at Harry and I engulfed him in a hug.

"Are you for real?" I pulled back and looked into his eyes. He gave me a confused smile and nodded.

"Totally for real." He started laughing at the words that had just come from his mouth and so did I. I pulled him into another hug and refused to let him go. Well, he made me let go. "We leave tomorrow, if that's alright with you?" He asked. I nodded quickly and grinned. He walked over to the other side of the room and I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. His hand made contact with the doorknob and he twisted it slowly.

"I have to check on Liam." He said quickly. "I'll be right back. Okay?" He raised his eyebrows at me, waiting for my response.

"Okay." I muttered. "But-" I stopped talking but Harry stood in the doorway, waiting for me to continue. "Where is Liam?"

I made out the words 'I don't know' while he shut the door and left. I sighed and threw myself down onto the bed. I couldn't help the smile that was now plastered onto my face. I was so excited and I didn't even know why. I buried my face into the pillow and sighed again. Harry would be back any second, as far as I knew.

"Louis."

I looked up and smiled at Harry, he was standing the doorway again, but he looked baffled.

"What?" The smile fell from my face. He continued to stare at me but then he shook his head.

"Never mind." He walked over to the dresser and started pulling his white shirt over his head. I watched in confusion as his face seemed to turn pale.

"What were you going to say?" I sat back on my elbows but he ignored me. "Are you mad?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No." He shook his head. "Hold on a second." He went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. It took another thirty seconds for him to come out. "Shit." He ran his hand through his curls and stopped to stare at me.

"What is it?" I asked a little louder.

"I just..." He shook his head again. It angered me slightly.

"What!" I said way louder than I probably should have. His eyes widened and suddenly he was gone. My body stiffened and my eyes darted all around the room. The door didn't open or close, so he was still in here. The room wasn't even big either and the only place he would be...

My head snapped around and I glanced behind me. Nobody. What the hell? I slowly turned my head back around in confusion.

"Lou." Harry's face appeared right in front of me. I gasped and slapped my hand onto my mouth.

"Dear god Harry, don't do that." I relaxed my body and put my hand back down. He smiled slightly but then looked down at my arm. My eyes followed his and one of his hands was placed against my chest and he slowly pushed me down onto the bed. He straddled me and picked up my wrist.

I shut my mouth and watched him quietly. I had a feeling I knew what he was going to do.

"What happened?" His fingers brushed over the sore spot on my wrist, that Niall gave me when he slammed into it. I gulped and he brushed his ringlets out of his face. His dark eyes met mine and he waited for me to respond. I couldn't. His eyes were only like that when he was hungry.

"Niall." Was all could manage to say. He frowned and looked back down. I let my eyes stare at the ceiling, instead of watching him.

"And what happened here?" I felt his fingers lightly trail against the two small holes Liam had made in my skin.

"Liam." I closed my eyes. A weird noise came from the back of Harry's throat but I ignored it.

"What about right here?" I felt two of his fingers poke near my shoulder. A tint of humor was in his voice and my eyes opened back up. I started to raise my head up to see what he was talking about.

"What are you talking abOUT!?" I screamed and my head flew back into the pillow. Harry's teeth made contact with the inside of my skin. "God you bastard." I groaned. My hand reached over and tangled into Harry's hair. I yanked at it every time he bit down deeper.

"Harry that's enough." I cringed after a couple of minutes. He lifted his head up slightly and took a deep breath. "Could you not do that again?" I said after another minute. He grinned and his eyes met mine. His teeth were stained with my blood. He slid his tongue across the front and wiped it away.

"Sorry." He shrugged. I glared at him and his smile fell from his face. "What?" He put on his childish voice. I continued to stare at him and his mouth opened playfully. "What? Are you not going to answer me now?"

"No." I mumbled. He pointed his finger at me and his lips formed an O. I tried to wipe the smile off my face but it still appeared. I hid my face away from him. "I'm mad at you now." I said. Harry's head followed mine and I buried my face into my pillow, grinning.

"Aw, I don't want you to be mad." There was that five year old voice, yet again. "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" His voice was right next to my ear. It was quiet for a couple of second and then my high pitched laughter suddenly filled the room. Two hands made contact with my sides and squeezed them just enough to make me laugh.

"Stop!" I instantly screamed in laughter and thrashed around in the pillow. Harry's laughing was drowned by mine. I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him away roughly. He hung onto me. "Harry!" Was all I managed to say.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked. Tears started forming in my eyes as I laughed.

"I can't breath. Stop! STOP!" I giggled. "I'm not mad! I'm not mad!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Harry's grip loosened and I stopped thrashing around.

"You're really ticklish." Harry laughed slightly. I turned my head to see him smirking at me. My heavy breathing slowed down and I stared back at Harry. I took my bottom lip in between my teeth and sighed. Harry cleared his throat and sat up.

"We should probably go to sleep. We have to leave early tomorrow."  He reached over and switched the light off from the bedside table.

"It's only like eight." I frowned at the sudden darkness.

"You need your sleep though." He pulled the covers over us and I could see his teeth smiling in the darkness.

"Fine." I didn't want to argue with him. He smirked and pulled the covers all the way over my head. I pulled them back down and huffed through my nose.

"I L-.." Harry's mouth closed and he crossed his eyebrows. He looked confused for a second and then he rolled over so his back was to me. "Goodnight Louis." He mumbled. My lips formed into a tight line. What was he going to say? I decided not to ask him.

"Goodnight Harry."

_________________

AN:

OMG CAN I GET THE MOST BORING CHAPTER EVER AWARD? I wrote it really fast. Sorry not sorry.

Lol okay guys just a reminder that this book is rated PG-13

Just reminding you.

Thanks(:

Katie.