Chapter 10

AN:

Okay so er... The story kinda goes downhill from here.. but it's gonna be better.. but it gets really bloody... and violent...

SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Thank you. (:

"Fine you can have him!" Harry shouted. I pushed my back harder against the door to keep it shut. His voice was so close to where I was. "But I swear to god Niall... If you so much as touch him." A hand was placed on the knob and I held the door shut. Why was I going with Niall? I don't want to go with him. I thought Harry told me to stay in the house.

"I won't Harry. He's going to be fine. I'll be back really soon. Promise." Niall's voice was quieter and he sounded... sad? The door pushed open and I slammed it back shut.

"Louis open the door." Harry sounded angry like he could rip somebody's head off.

"This is what I was talking about when I said bipolar!" I screamed. I heard a small snicker from Niall but then it grew quiet again.

"Do you want the easy way or hard way." Harry growled. I held my breath.

"Where am I going?" I asked.

"Lunch!" Niall answered for me.

"Why isn't Harry going?" I gulped.

"I have to stay in the house." His voice was low. "Niall will protect you. I promise." He twisted the knob again and I stood up quickly and peeked through the door. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked. Niall stood behind him, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah." I spoke quietly.

"Then go." He ushered me towards Niall and when I turned around to say goodbye, Harry wasn't there anymore.

"C'mon." Niall started walking towards the door. I grabbed my hoddie and slipped it on. I followed him and we walked outside and started into the outskirts of town.

"Where are we going?" I shoved my hands in my pockets and stopped walking.

"Just..." He looked at me. "Keep going." He started walking again and I leaped to catch up with him.

"Why are you taking me out? Why would you care?" I started fast walking next to him. He refused to look at me though.

"I don't." He gridded his teeth together. "I can't say anything right now." He mumbled.

"Well where are we going then?" I scrunched my face together.

"Stop asking questions." He sped up his pace and we were now walking in nowhereness.

"There isn't anything here?" I was confused. Where were we going?

"Exactly." He said. Suddenly I felt somebody push me forward. I hit the pavement and my face smashed into the ground. Niall was standing next to me though. So it wasn't him. Who was that? I started to stand up but somebody grabbed my shoulders and yanked me up instead. My head twisted to the side and I watched Niall stand there. He wasn't helping me. He was supposed to protect me.

"Thanks Niall." The voice behind me said. It sounded slightly familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Yeah." Niall's eyes watched the ground. I struggled to get out of the grip the person had on me but the more I tried, the harder they held on. The persons hand pressed against the bottom half of my face and a strange smell entered my nose. I jerked away from it but the person wouldn't budge. My eyes started watering and the corners of my eyes were developing me in blackness.