Chapter 18

"Lou wake up." Someone gently nudged my shoulder. I groaned and pulled the covers over me. They got ripped off of me. "Louis wake up sleepy head." The voice was a little louder.

"What!" I let my eyes shoot open and raised my head from my sleeping position.

"Uh." Harry stared at me with wide eyes. Then I realized I had just yelled at him. "Sorry, but we're leaving soon."

"Already?" I rubbed my eyes and Harry nodded.

"Get everything you have together."

"I don't have any-" I stopped talking and Harry raised his eyebrows at me. "I don't have any clean clothes."

"You can borrow some of mine." He half smiled at me. I smiled back and he continued to stare at me. "Are you going to get ready?"

"Oh yeah." I slid my feet out of bed and started walking towards the bathroom. Harry put his hand on my shoulder and I spun around to face him.

"When you're all done, get your things and meet me in the garage." He smiled weakly.

"Are you okay?" I ignored his statement. He nodded at me and exited the room, leaving me utterly confused.

**

"Why does Liam get to use it?" I heard Niall all the way down the hallway. I made my way to the garage and found Niall and Harry face to face. Liam was sitting in the backseat of the car with his head leaning against the seat. He looked fine, really tired but fine.

"Because he gets to." Harry spoke calmly but  Niall looked disturbed.

"What am I supposed to do the whole time?" He growled and his voice grew low. "This isn't fair."

"Niall you're such a whiner." Harry rolled his eyes. Niall reached both his hands out and grabbed the collar of Harry's shirt. Harry just smiled and Niall pulled them so close together that their noses were touching. A deep growling sound came from the back of Niall's throat.

"I want to use the IPad." He lifted Harry off the ground slightly. I couldn't help it, a small laugh came out of my mouth. Niall's head snapped up to me and then I saw his eyes were a crimson red and I stopped.

"You can share." Harry quickly grabbed Niall's chin and made Niall look back at him. Niall released Harry and groaned again.

"I want to leave." He mumbled as he went over to the back of the car. "I hate all of you."

"Love you too." Harry said quietly. I stood at the door way and Harry motioned me to come to him. I did what he told me and he helped me get my backpack off of me and he set it down in the feet portion of the passenger seat.

"When are we leaving?" I asked quietly.

"A few minutes, if that's alright." He smiled weakly at me for the second time today. I didn't ask if he was alright because I didn't want another nod.

"Okay." I smiled back and he walked to the back of the car to meet Niall. I climbed into the passenger seat and waited patiently for them to be ready. My hands roamed all the parts of the car. I touched the airbag. I looked in the airbag compartment, only to find it empty. I checked the side door, middle storage area and all the mirrors.

I looked into the middle mirror and froze. Liam was staring at me. I slowly turned my head and looked at him. His lips formed into a thin line and then he shook his head and looked out the window.

Harry swung the door open and climbed inside the drivers seat. He tapped at the wheel for a couple second and the readjusted the mirror and frowned.

"Niall!" He yelled.

"Hold on!"

We all waited for another minute and then Niall was swinging himself into the backseat with a back cord crunched up in his fingers. Harry turned his head and pointed his finger at him. Niall frowned and scooted over to the middle seat.

"Nothing funny." Harry said sternly. "I'm still very mad."

"Whatever." Niall said. He turned his head towards Liam, who looked slightly uncomfortable with Niall being so close to him. "I brought my headphones because Harry's are shit." He said quietly.

"I heard that." Harry sighed. He stuck the key into the ignition and the car roared to life. He pressed a button on the side of the car and the garage door opened. Before I knew it, we were off.

"Harry can I use the IPad now?" Niall groaned. I had taken out a book and started reading, even though my head would start hurting after a while, I didn't care. Niall leaned into the front seat and blocked Harry from my eyesight.

"Sit down Niall." Harry said impatiently.

"But I want to-"

"No!" Harry yelled in frustration. "God Niall calm down!"

An awkward silence followed and Niall slowly sat back down in his seat. "Someone's in a bad mood." Niall mumbled. Harry chose to ignore that statement and he focused on turning onto the freeway instead.

**

"What movie do you want to watch now?" Niall interrupted the silence we all had, had for a couple of hours. Liam shrugged but I wasn't paying attention. I was staring out of the window. "Harry how much longer?" Niall looked up.

"I don't know." Harry cocked his head to the side in annoyance. "A day."

If I had water in my mouth I would have just coughed it up. I turned my head and looked at him. He glanced over to me and then looked back at the road.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Okay." I replied quietly. I turned my head to look back out of the window again.

"Louis do you want to watch a movie with us?" Niall asked me.

"No thanks." I said.

A couple of minutes later, the small voice of the headphones were heard throughout the car. Niall must have had the volume up all the way or something. I took the back of my hoodie and pulled it over my head, making sure there was a little hair sticking up over the top and closed my eyes. It was starting to get dark out and if we were going to drive for a day, I might as well sleep.

_______________

AN:

Oh my gosh I am so sorry.

It's been like a week! O.o

Also, sorry for the incredibly short chapter. (I think)

I just realized I say sorry A LOT!

This chapter is dedicated to UnitedStyles5 because she always talks to me and is pretty cool!(:

Love all of you!

Katie(: