"What type is this?"

"Pulpy"

"I don't like pulpy"

She poured the orange liquid on him. It dripped from his head down to his feet. Everyone gasped. Jordan glared at her before  stomping out of the cafeteria. Cleo felt everyone's eyes on her. She had to admit. That was pretty mean and she was anything but mean.

But he totally deserves it.

Her friends looked at her. They had alot to talk about.
They took her outside.

Anida frowned"Cleo"

"What!"Cleo said in defense

"What you did wasn't it a bit... much"

"He's a bully. He totally deserves it"Cleo said in defense. "Chris, help me out here"

Anida gave him a look that only he knew
"Sorry Cleo. I'm with Anida on this" Chris said feeling quite bad. He hated disappointing Cleo.

Anida sighed"You know what to do "

"I don't "

"Apologize"

"Say what?!"she blurted

"No way."

She looked at her friends especially Anida
"You want me to apologize to him"she said incredulously

"Yep. That's exactly what I want you to do"

"Please Chris. Help"she begged

"Sorry. Can't help ya" he said apologetically.

She sighed.
Two against one. Grandpa would surely agree with them she thought. Knowing she had been defeated she complied

"Fine"she said finally "You win Anida. I'll apologize "

Anida gave her a smile.

"I'll tell sensei you'll be running late today"Chris said.

Soon school was over. She dreaded the moment school would end and it just did. Jordan said nothing to her as usual.
Everyone left school. Anida and Chris wished her good luck. She sighed. She really needed luck. Their chemistry project was due Thursday and she hadn't even started yet. She dragged herself into the school. She peeked into the chemistry lab. Jordan sat mixing some potions. She really didn't want to but as it seems  Anida could hit her.

It was scary when she hit Chris. She couldn't possibly imagine how painful it will be. She shuddered.

Okay. Just pull yourself together. Apologize. It's easy. Yeah. No need to be nervous.

She inhaled and exhaled. Having a last look at the medallion around her neck, she pushed the door open. Jordan didn't look up. Textbooks were scattered in front of him. He appeared to be reading but Cleo knew better. He didn't want to see her. Quietly she took a seat next to him.She had a bottle of orange juice inside her bag just in case. The lab was so quiet. For a whole thirty minutes nothing.

"That's it" she said annoyed. Jordan still acted like she wasn't there.

"Look dude"she paused "Jordan"
He wasn't paying attention.

"I'm sorry okay. What I did was so wrong and mean. I admit it was stupid and I have nothing else to say "

Jordan finally looked at her. She thought Anida was exaggerating when she said he had sparkly  eyes but she's looking at them now.

Wow. They're beautiful she thought.

She looked away while Jordan smirked

"Shy? Newbie"