Chapter 14

Audra sent the three hunters back to the cabin, they were stubborn, she went with the other three to see Chiron. They all spoke and argued about what was best for everyone at the camp but they all agreed that it was time to get the hunters out of camp. Audra was disappointed that she wasn't able to stay longer but she knew that it was for the best and she left to her cabin, as she walked to her cabin she was stopped a few times by younger demigods who wanted to know what was going on. She answered to the best of her abilities but didn't go into full details.

"We have to leave." Audra said as she walked through the door, the three hunters turned towards the door in confusion.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"It's to dangerous for you to be here, the camp is in danger and you can't be here." She said walking past to grab her bag, Dean grabbed her arm to stop her from going any farther. Jack stepped forward ready to intervene if he needed to causing Sam placed his hand on Jack's shoulder to calm him, Jack glanced at Sam before he stepped back to were he was before.

"What do you mean it's to dangerous?" Dean said roughly, Audra narrowed her eyes and ripped her arm out of his grip.

"I mean that the protection around the camp is weakening and it isn't safe for you to stay here," she said, "demigods have bigger problems right now." She started to walk out causing the hunters to quickly grab their things and follow her out.

"Who's going to protect them?" Jack asked as they caught up with her, it wasn't very hard with her short legs.

"They protect themselves it's just easier if they didn't have to worry about you guys and Percy is going on a quest with his friends to save the camp." She explained.

"Are we going to help them?" He asked.

"No, it wasn't in the prophecy." She said simply, Jack was going to question her but was stopped when he realized they were at the road from when they arrived. A beat up cab pulled up and the window rolled down, it was going to be a long ride.

A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter!! I've been busy with school work! I hope you enjoyed and I'll try to update soon!!