Chapter 4

Audra turns around to find the old woman that sat at the bar of the diner, she could pratically feel the bad energy rolling off the woman in waves. She didn't trust this woman one bit but it appeared that the three males didn't feel it like she did because the didn't pay much attention to the way the woman moved. She moved gracefully towards the group and her eyes darken drastically from how they were before causing the young demigod to tense up as she moved her right hand towards the bracelet the was secured around her left wrist.

"Hello, sweet ones." The old woman said, her voice sounded a little more lower then it was before, Sam stepped towards the woman and smiled kindly.

"Hi, I'm sorry ma'am but this is a private conversation." He said gently trying not to upset her but the way he said it made it clear that he wanted her to leave. The woman simply ignored him and continued to stare at the young demigod. Causing the young woman to narrow her eyes and grip her bracelet
more firmly then before, she didn't trust this woman at all.

"A young demigod with no one to protect her." The old woman croaked, Audra ripped off her bracelet and pushed Sam behind her. Her bracelet turned into the whip Jack had seen her use when they first met, the old woman transformed in to this ugly beast that had large wings spread out behind it. The three males behind her shouted in surprise but she didn't pay them any mind, she kept her eyes on the fury. It let out a horrible screech like sound before it pounced towards her, she quickly wrapped her whip around the fury's neck and yanked it hard. It choked for a moment before it snapped the whip causing Audra to curse.

"Get out of here." She shouted to the three behind her, the fury charged for her again before they could respond. Audra flipped over it and rolled to her feet, she blew a strand of her out of her face that had fallen out of her ponytail. It showed no interest in the three men only the young demigod, she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a pen.

"Is she going to defend herself with a pen?" Jack asked confused, Dean shook his head and muttered while Sam watched with curiosity. She clicked the top of the pen causing it to turn into a sword, their eyes widen in surprise.

"Come get me, bitch." Audra said dangerously low, the fury snarled at her and pounced.