Chapter 12

They eventually went back to the cabin and fell asleep with smiles on each of their faces. What they didn't realize is that they weren't alone at the stream, there was someone watching them from a distance. The figure meant no harm, they just simply were watching over Audra to make sure no harm came her way.

"She seems happy." The figure said quietly to themselves, soon after the figure disappeared and reappeared in Audra's room standing over her. They watched her sleep peacefully for a few moments before they traced their finger along the side of her face. Audra rolled over and mumbled in her sleep, the figure froze before backing away and disappearing.

The figure appeared on Mount. Olympus in front of huge gold doors with sacred cravings, the doors swung open and the figure walked swiftly into the room as the grand doors closed behind them. The light of the fires of the torches created shadows that flickered and moved, the gods and goddesses turned their heads towards the approaching figure and gave their greetings.

"How is my daughter?" Zeus asked cutting to the chase, it became silent as they waited for their answer.

"She seems happy and her powers are growing." They said in a low gravely voice, "We'll have to keep an eye on her."

"Yes, I suppose we will," Zeus said as he nodded his head, "thank you for your help, Castiel."

The figure stepped forward into view to reveal the angel. "It was my pleasure."

A/N: Okay I know this is a short chapter but I hope you enjoy it anyway!! I'm working on another story that I have yet to post and it will be a Peter Pan one! I'll let you know when it's posted!!