Chapter 29

"Jack." Audra whispered in disbelief, she couldn't believe her eyes. Her Jack was right here. Right in front of her.

"Audra." Jack rushed forward and hugged her as tight as he could, she returned the favor, afraid that this could all be some cruel joke that the universe was playing on them. They stayed like that for another minute before someone cleared their throat causing them to pull away, the four adults stood there with different expressions.

Two of them wore awkward expressions while the other two smirked at the young adults, Aphrodite walked over with her arms open and Audra lunged forward to give her a bone crushing hug as well. Out of all the gods and goddesses on Olympus Aphrodite was the only one to ever really reach out to her when she wasn't on a quest, but whenever she thought about it she felt guilty that the other demigods, especially the children of Aphrodite, didn't get the same treatment from their godly parent. Audra blinked back tears and sniffled as she hugged Sam and Dean glad that she was back, it was hard for her to believe that she once was annoyed with the hunters.

"How did you find us?" Audra asked, "I only remember calling Sally."

"She called me and told us where you were." Jack said as he subtly put his arm around her waist, Audra leaned into him enjoying the feeling of his arm around her. She was glad that Sally had called them, her thoughts were racing a mile a minute before they got here and after that things slowed done and she could finally think.

She put the thoughts of Dylan out of her mind and just focused on the people in the room, the people who saved her without realizing it. For now she was safe and that's all she was going to worry about. The now. She had spent most of her life worrying about if she was going to live to see tomorrow or how many monsters were going to try and kill her that day, but now all she was thought about was going back home with her boys. It didn't matter to her if home meant going back to the bunker or the camp, she didn't want to think about what she had gone through or what Cas went through. She just wanted to go to sleep and forget any of this happened.

"Come on, let's get the hell out of here." Dean said as he clapped his hands together, Cas and Audra flinched at the sudden noise causing Dean to mutter an apology before they all went out the door. Cas and Audra didn't have anything but the clothes they were wearing so they made a quick exit and Audra completely relaxed as she sat in the back of the impala with Jack.

Sam slid into the drivers seat of a blue pick up truck and Aphrodite slid into the passenger seat, there wasn't enough room for all of them in the impala. Audra was glad someone thought of that because as glad as she was to be back it was beginning to overwhelm her, she laid her head back and closed her eyes letting the movement of the car lull her to sleep.

The peace won't last long. It never does.

A/N: Hey! I updated and sorry for taking so long with it but I just haven't been motivated for this book and I have major writers block with it. I'm gonna put this on hold and hopefully I'll be able to update this again soon but right now I've got other projects that I'm working on and I'm hoping to put those out soon too! Thanks for reading and let me know what you think<3