Chapter 9

Audra walked throught the camp greeting campers as they walked by and the three hunters followed looking around amazed at the sight around them, some demigods used their gifts while others sparred. They were amazed by the children of Demeter as they made plants grow at an amazing rate, the demigods waved as the group walked past. Jack sped up to catch up with Audra as he wiped his hands on his pants trying to calm his nerves, he wasn't quite sure why he was so nervous but he shrugged off the feeling.

"How long have you been coming here?" He asked in attempt to make small talk.

"For as long as I can remember." She answered with a small smile and a far away look in her eyes as she remembered the good times that she had at the camp.

"What about your parents?" Dean spoke up, Audra inhaled sharply causing the three to look at each in confusion. Jack turned his head slightly to glare at Dean for making her upset, Sam and Dean looked each in surprise at Jack's behavior. Audra stopped and turned to face them with a blank expression as she spoke.

"My dad is a greek god, so he can't exactly be around, and my mom is long story." She said curtly, the three nodded understanding that it was a sensitive subject for her. However, they were curious as to who her father was but they knew they shouldn't ask anymore questions about her family. Audra turned back around and started to walk again with the three hunters slowly following, they walked in silence for the rest of the time. Time went by slowly as they walked before they finally stopped in front of an arena like building with a tower in the center of it. People were filling up the seats and and there was an excited chatter that filled the air.

"What is that?" Jack asked in awe, Audra smiled slightly in amused at his reaction.

"It's the obstacle tower, we have compentitions to see who can get to the top." She explained simply.

"This seems easy." Sam said as he walked forward towards the tower causing Audra to laugh slightly, the boys turned to her confused on why she was laughing.

"That's because it isn't moving and you have not seen what it can do yet," she said, "we have a competition in about five minutes if you want to see it for yourself." The four walked out of the way and saw Percy and Annabeth with another boy, but the lower half of his body was of a goat. The three hunters tried their best not to stare but it was quite difficult not too.

"Hey, if it isn't the almighty Audra!" The other boy exclaimed as he hugged the girl, she laughed and hugged him back. The three hunters stood off to the side awkwardly not sure what to do. Audra pulled away and turned to face the hunters, she chuckled as she saw how awkward they were.

"Grover this is Sam, Dean and Jack. Boys is Grover, a dear friend of mine." She said pointing towards each person as she introduced them. They shook hands and talked among themselves as everyone got ready to watch or participate in the challenge. Percy was ready and the three hunters were asking him about the tower, he answered as many as he could before he to go.

The tower started to spin, surprising the three hunters, Percy stepped forward and another demigod stopped next to him. They talked for a moment before they both ran and jumped onto the tower, the whole crowd cheered as they climbed. The three hunters were shocked at the whole challenge, Audra laughed at their faces and kept cheering for Percy. She could faintly hear something about Grover betting on Percy and Annabeth didn't seem happy about that, she winced when Percy dropped slightly but cheered as he got to the top. Percy stopped when he heard a demigod yelling for help as they were being dragged on the ground, Percy looked at the top of the tower before he jumped down to help.

After Percy helped the demigod up he turned and was hit off of the tower causing him to hit the ground hard, he laid on the ground groaning as the he tried to catch his breath. The girl from earlier made it to the top and won causing most of the crowd to cheer and a few to groan in disappiontmet that she won, but they agreed that it was a great. The group walked over to Percy and told him that he did great, they walked away from the tower, they were stopped every once in a while when a demigod would stop them to talk to Percy about the challenge. They finally made it to the bonfire and the three hunters were amazed by everything in the camp and the people in it. Food was passed around and the three hunters throw some food into the fire, even Audra, they were confused as to what they were doing.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked.

"We give offerings to our parents." Audra explained causing them to nodd, they were still confused on who her father was and Audra could see that but she wasn't quite ready to tell them yet.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while but I will try my hardest to update more but it won't be once a week. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me what you think about it so far!