35

Jazmine
I woke up on the Thursday morning at 9 AM with the sun hits my face and the door is knocking. I don't know who the hell that is so I got up out of the bed, made the bed up and went downstairs as I heard the door knocking again.

"Coming", I yawned as I went closer to the door and it's was Demetrius standing at the doorway with the Krispy Kream donuts box in his hands.
"What's up Jaz", He said.
"Hey Demetrius, what are you doing here?", I asked hoping he didn't come to my house with out any knowledge.

"Your dad told me to come over here", He said which is I agrees and went in the house as he sat down on the couch. I'm about to get the donuts but I got to use the bathroom first so I went in the bathroom, handle my business, flushed the toilet, washed my hands and got out of the bathroom to back downstairs as I'm about to get the orange juice.
"Do you want some orange juice?", I asked as I took out the Minute Maid brand juice out of the refrigerator.
"Yeah", He said as he grabs the remote and turn the TV on.

I fixed both of us the orange juice as I put them back in the refrigerator, turn the kitchen lights off and grabs the 2 cups as I gave him the orange juice.
"Thanks Jaz", He said.
" Your welcome ", I said as I grabs the lemon filled donuts with the napkins and start eating them as Demetrius have the TV VH1 which is the reruns of "Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air" is on.

"Thanks for the donuts Demetrius", I said as I take another bite of the donuts.
"You're welcome", He said as he grabs another glazed donuts out of the box. I don't know how long my dad wants Demetrius to stay her since he wants him to keep me in company. To be honest, he don't have to be here since I'm fine by myself all day as long my mom calls me around lunch time to check on me to make sure I'm okay.

If he wants Demetrius here all day, he can since we will be doing art together today as soon more of the paint gets here since I don't want to watch TV all day.

Brittani
Me and Nickole is at the mall just hanging out for a little while before I goes to Maurice's house tonight since he'll come and picked me up around 7PM. I want to surprise him tonight so we decided to go to Victorian Secret and find the sexiest lingerie I can find.

While I'm picked out the baby doll that I want to buy, she starts asking me about Maurice.
"What's up with you and Maurice?", She asked as she turns her blue "NY" cap around even though we lives at Texas.
"He just wants me to stay over there for a few days", I said not telling Nickole that we made love the other day while Shay is out there probably screwing one of the guys who looks like Boosie Badazz.

After I paid for the baby doll, me and Nickole left Victoria Secret as we about to leave the mall since she taking me to Daily Queens for ice cream. As soon we left the building, she unlocked her car door, put our stuff in there and got in as I put my seatbelt on while Nickole plugged her phone on AUX cords, turn the car on, put her seatbelt on and drove off to Daily Queens since it's after 1 PM and I want to be at home by 3 PM so I'll have enough time to packed my bags for a few days.

Nickole
It's been almost a week since I seen Brittani after her uncle called her and tell her to go to the hellhole of her own home. Since then, I called her to make sure she safe around her uncle since she staying over there for a while until the whole custody thing is straighten out.

I'm glad Brittani getting to know her dad better because her mom didn't tell her about the man she have been talking to for the past few days is her dad. If she at least be honest about why she didn't tell Brittani about her dad, she probably won't be that pissed off at her which is she still is. 

Now, we at the Daily Queens eating the blizzard which is I got myself some Oreo cookies blizzard while Brittani got herself the M&M's blizzard since we eating outside. While we eating the ice cream, Brittani gets ready to say something to me.
"Thanks for hanging out with me today Nickole, I need to keep my mind off of Maurice right now", She said since she in love with him but I'm not going to tell anybody else about the love affair.