17

Maurice
After I dropped Brittani off at her house yesterday which is I was surprised that she was still asleep, me and Shay  got into another heated argument about Brittani because I was at the mall with her which is no surprise, she accusing me of sleeping with her which is not true. I mean come on, all we did was hanging out which is she brought a couple of perfumes from "Bath And Body Works". I didn't want to go back and froth with her all night so I slept on the couch again last night.

Now I laying on the couch thinking about Brittani like I do all night hoping that she doing okay at her house after dealing with the drunk ass mother. While imagine hearing her call me daddy when I hit it, I heard the door knocking this early in the morning. I removed the cover just realizing that it's 4am since it's nothing on TV but news whether it's local or worldwide.
" I'm coming, I'm coming shit" I yawned since I heard the door knocking about 6 times already. When I opened the door on the chilly Monday morning, it's was Shay's sideman.

"What the hell do you want you bastard" I whispered so I won't wake the neighbors up.
"Is Shay here?" This Kevin Hart long lost brother asked.
"Hell no" I whispered
"What do you mean no homeboy, I know your girl is here" He said trying to be a bitch boy early in the morning.
"Listen here son of a bitch, it's too damn early for me to fight you and I don't want to wake up some of my neighbors so I advice you to get the hell out of my house before I beat the dog shit out of you" I whispered.

"Whatever man, tell your girl to call me because my birthday is on Friday" He said as he walked to that expensive ass car that only a rich people would drive which is Bentley. I don't give a damn about his birthday, I just want him to get the hell out of my house before the police will get involved after I beat the hell out of him. I laid back down on the couch for a couple of hours before I take Brittani to school.

I'm surprised that Shay didn't wake up because if she did, it's would be more ugly because that son of bitch just came to my house about his his birthday. It's damn near 5am so I decided to watch news on Fox 4 to see what's going on before I take Brittani to school. I hope her mom ain't starting the slut shaming bullshit with her because we just hanging  out and ate some cinnamon bun at the mall.

Demetrius
After Jazmine came over to my house to hang out Saturday, Alexis called me last night with the sob story because, no surprised she claim she didn't mean to start shit with me or blah blah blah. I swear, every time we gets into the argument and like a day or 2 later, she called me with the sob story, I can't help but grab the small violin like Mr. Krab did on one Spongebob episode where Sqidward made the bootleg fancy restaurant to pleases Squilliam so he won't think that he the cashier at the Krusty Krabs.

I know she still pissed at me for not going to her house but I don't care, she needs to get over it already. Now we at the life skill class about get partner up because we going to become parents for a week. No, we not bringing home the real baby, we bringing home the toys baby as an project. 
"Okay class settle down, when I called your name, I want you to get partnered up for this project" Ms.Petterson said.

She called everybody name to get parented up until she called my name.
"Demetrius, you will be teamed up with Jazmine" She said as Alexis got pissed off because she had to partnered up with the chubby dude name TJ.
"Why are you partnered Demetrius up with this fat bitch and I had to partnered up with this ugly ass dude?" She asked with the attitude. 

"One more foul language and you are out Alexis" She said since she cussed about 6 times in this class today. She gave her an whatever looks and worked with I don't know why she making an big deal out of it because it's just a damn project that going to last for a week. Ms.Petterson passed out the baby including me and Jazmine which is an boy.