18

Brittani
After my mom slapped me and chocked me last night, I spend about 2 hours crying my eyes out until my head starts hurting. So I went to the kitchen to get me a bottle of water, went to the bathroom to take an pills from CVS which is an cheap brand and went back to bed while I hearing "Oh daddy" from my mom's room as usual.

The way she talks to me makes me wants to wait at the middle of the night where she asleep to kill her, buried her to river somewhere and act like it's an drug overdose since she always do drugs. Now I'm in the bathroom on the Tuesday morning since I woke up a couple of hours early doing my morning hydride, got out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me and locked the door behind me.

The reason I'm getting up a little bit earlier than usual because Maurice is taking me to Waffle House for a breakfast date before I go to school. So I sprayed my lovebox, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black ripped dark blue jeans and royal blue shirt that's said "Nike" in white print.

Brittani's outfit

Before I do my hair, I got the text message from Maurice to let me know that he'll come and get me in 30 minutes

Before I do my hair, I got the text message from Maurice to let me know that he'll come and get me in 30 minutes. So I sat down and start curling my hair since I kind of feel like curling my hair today. When I'm done doing my hair, I sprayed my hair with the hair spray, put on my socks, put on my blue, white and black Nikes, sprayed myself, put on my earrings and put on my jeans jacket.

I put on some makeup on my neck so that nobody won't see the red marks on my neck which is my mom was chocking me last night. Not even Maurice because I rather keep my mouth shut about it than tell anybody especially Nickole. I grabbed my things, turn off all of the lights since it's after 5am and I'm surprise that my mom and some Hispanic guy in her room asleep and headed out the door as Maurice waiting on me in the car.

I made sure that the door is locked before I get in the car. I got in the car as the music is playing low because you know, it's early in the morning.
"Sup Britt" He said as he drove off while I'm putting my seatbelt on.
"Hey Maurice" I said not seeing Shay in sight which is thank god because it's too damn early for this bullshit drama.

Maurice
I'm at the Waffle House with Brittani just having an breakfast without Shay. I were going to bring Shay with me but she refused to get her lazy ass up. I tried to wake her up about 5 times but she be giving me an "give me 5 minutes" bullshit. So I be like screw it, I went to the bathroom, took an shower, put on my work clothes and headed out the door.

I'm not saying that she should be an morning person since I know plenty of people that are not a morning person but it's wouldn't hurt that she gets up early sometimes. The reason I'm having an breakfast with Brittani because I'm going to my hometown this weekend because my mom just got out of prison yesterday which is she can't see me like she wanted to because she on parole and she going have to take it seriously.

"When you going to leave?" Brittani asked as she takes an bite of the chocolate chips waffles.
"Most likely Friday night" I said since I will be driving there so I won't have to deal with the dumbass traffics.
"You going to be alright this weekend right?" I asked knowing that she going to deal with her drunk ass mom this weekend. "Yes, I'll be fine" She said taking an sip of the orange juice.