24

Brittani
I woke up on the Saturday morning at Maurice's house with the bacon hits my nose. So I went to the bathroom, handle my business, flush the toilet and washed my hands. I got out of the bathroom and went to the living room saw Maurice in the kitchen cooking breakfast for me and Shay since she woke me up at 3 am with all that yelling and screaming at Maurice like the little brat as usual.

I was going to get up and tell them to shut the hell up because it's too early for that bullshit but I was too tired to do it. So I went and use the bathroom and went back to sleep.
"Good morning Britt", He said as I'm about to make some coffee.
" Good morning Maurice", I said as I took out the olive green coffee mug and make me some coffee. While I put some hazelnuts coffee creamer in my coffee, I started asking him because I want to know what the hell is all that racket.

"Maurice", I said as I stirred up the hot coffee before I sit down.
"Yeah", He said as he about to crack the eggs for house potatoes.
"What with all that hollering at 3 am?", I asked as I sat down on the stoll.
"She was acting more retarded than usual after I told her that her ratchet ass friend can't stay here" He said. He told me everything about the recent argument until he asked me about Shay since he almost done cooking the breakfast.
"Have Shay got up yet?", He asked.
"I don't know", I said as I take a sip of the coffee.

"Go to my room and see is she up, if not wake her up, breakfast is almost ready", He said. I went to Maurice's room and Shay is still asleep which is she needs to get her ass up because one, it's after 10 am and 2, he not going to let her sleep all day like she did yesterday. Yes, he told me that she didn't get up out of the bed until an hour before he came and get me. I went closed to her and shake her as she moans out of her sleep.

"Shay", I whispered
"What?", She yawned.
"Wake up, Maurice is almost done with breakfast", I said as she turns and about to go back to sleep.
"Give me 10 minutes", She yawned about to go back to sleep but I removed the cover from her as she caught the attitude.
"What the hell is your problem bitch", She asked with the attitude.
" Listen here, it's after 10 am and you not going to lay around and sleep all damn day, now get your ass up", I said. She got up, start huffing, grabs her robe since she barely have any clothes on most of time and went to the bathroom as I heard Maurice calling my name.

"Britt, is Shay up?", He asked.
" Yes, I just woke her up", I said. I went into the living room, sat on the stoll as I saw the house potatoes, scrambled eggs and turkey sausage links. While I'm eating the breakfast, I heard Maurice yelling at Shay because she was taking too long in the bathroom.
"Shay, hurry the hell up in the bathroom before her food gets cold.
" I'm coming, I'm coming shit", She said with the attitude. She walks into the living room, snatched the plates from Maurice and sat down as I started to asked her.

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked as I take an bite of the potatoes.
"Who the hell are you talking to dumbass bitch?", She asked.
"She was talking to you, the hell is up with your attitude?", Maurice asked since I didn't do another to her but wake her up.
" Better questions Maurice, why the hell you send this dumb bitch to wake me up knowing I don't want to get up", She said with the attitude Maurice is about to put his girlfriend in her place.

"Look here, I don't know what the hell is your problem but you better get rid ourselves that attitude because we got shit to do today and you not going to lay around and sleep all day like you did yesterday", Maurice said since we going to Sic Flags with Nickole, Omari and Jazmine because I want him to meet her. She better behave herself because I want to have an going day today and I'm not going to let Shay ruins it by acting ratchet. Not only that, she going have to help us get the house clean before we leave because we're not doing all that cleaning by ourselves like she always does.