31

Maurice
I went to Brittani's uncle to give Brittani the flowers. I didn't want to bother her because he told me that she mentally screwed up but I care about her and I don't want her to do some crazy shit. So I went to her house and gave her the red, white, and pink tulips as she broke down and cried in my shoulder.

Brittani's flowers

So I decided to comfort her for 20 minutes until Shay called me pissed off and nagging me about picking her up from the mall which is I didn't want to take her nor picked her up from the mall

So I decided to comfort her for 20 minutes until Shay called me pissed off and nagging me about picking her up from the mall which is I didn't want to take her nor picked her up from the mall. I mean come on, she refused to pay the bills but willing to spend money on bullshit which is why we damned near got evicted a while ago. Now I'm at home cleaning up my house since Brittani is coming over tonight.

Shay might not coming home tonight since her stupid ass got out of the car at the middle of the road as the Hispanic lady look at her like she a crazy bitch which is true. I want to know what's wrong with Brittani because I wouldn't be surprised if her and her mom got into the fight because she just like Shay, spend money on bullshit instead of paying the bills around the house and always have her own daughter cooked for her and cleaned up the house.

It's one thing that she can't cook but not cleaning up after herself, that's flat out lazy  if you asked me. I continue vacuum the floor until I put the vacuum cleaner back in the closet and went back to the kitchen since I'm not going to get her until later today.

Nickole
It's been 2 days since Brittani left and I finally found out what's going on. When Brittani told me that her mom didn't tell her that she have a dad, I was pissed off because I couldn't believe that bitch didn't tell her about her dad. I mean come on, she should've be honest about what's happens between her and her dad but instead, she lied to her about it. I do miss Brittani and should called me up so I can get her as soon as possible but at least she's safe around her uncle.

Now I'm at 7-Eleven with Brooke to give me some snacks since I'm at her house to chill. The reason I'm going to her house because I need to keep my mind off of Omari since he popped up in my mind since we went out on the date. While we at the drink allied to get the juice, she start asking me about Omari.
"What's up with you and Omari?", She asked as she takes the fruit punch juice out of the cooler.
" He doing okay, he taking me to the skating rink next weekend ", I said since I'm nervous about going to the skating rink.

I'm not the best at skating since I tends to fall and bust my ass but I had to hold something so I won't fall. I hope Omari hold me keeping me from falling because I told him I'm not the best skater in the world. Me and Brooke continue getting our snacks, paid for them and leave since I'm going to her house to chill with her. I might call Brittani to check on her to make sure she okay before she goes to Maurice's house for a night.

Brittani
I'm at my uncle's house watching TV for a little while before Maurice come and get me. I still want to tell him the real reason why I broke down and cried in his arms because I'm still pissed off at my mom for lying to me about my dad since I met him yesterday. In speaks of my dad, me and him are in the good term so far since we talked on the phone for a few hours because he wasn't doing anything important.